Min Ron Nee book update

Last I heard was he's waiting for the end of the blockade to release. Post revolution and post embargo bookends.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Omnipus said:

What about the 5 volume book set with the bamboo case I've had a chance to read, that's not regarded as the 2nd edition?

THAT is the 2nd Edition. All ready, just not released yet.

• Like 2

Oh wow so it's ready! @nino you were mentioned briefly I believe in the second video I posted at minute 24:10 regarding some pics you had sent Min Ron Nee trying to decipher the date of a box. 

It's impressive the members that frequent FOH and their breadth of knowledge in the world of cigars. This is why I love this place. Cheers! 

• Like 1

Forgive my ignorance but will this be another limited release if / when it comes out. If so is there anything you can do to help secure a copy? I’ve been wanting to get my hands on one of his books but can’t quite justify the price they go for. 

1 hour ago, Boxer1 said:

Forgive my ignorance but will this be another limited release if / when it comes out. If so is there anything you can do to help secure a copy? I’ve been wanting to get my hands on one of his books but can’t quite justify the price they go for. 

I believe the second edition is much nicer and much larger than the first, and so it was to be significantly more expensive. Somewhat of a moot point though, because the end of the embargo doesn’t appear to be in sight. No telling how many volumes it will be in the end. Truly a labor of love.

• Like 1

Dave’s videos are great.

We do a tandem review series under the Smoking Gorilla Lounge channel.

Subscribe!

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I just checked a couple of the videos. Great stuff, keep them coming! Subscribed!
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Cubadust said:

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I just checked a couple of the videos. Great stuff, keep them coming! Subscribed!

Thank you for that! And let us know if you have any suggestions for future vids, specific cigars to review, etc. We're doing Jas Sum Kral and Illusione next.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...