Ranking the markets: Something seems askew.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the forum has been accused of being anti US, anti islamic, anti Asian (those damn nouveau-riche Chinese!) and now anti France/EU. ......I think that means the balance is about right 

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's Chinese buyers making the French and Spanish markets look so good. I go to Spain regularly and I just don't see Spanish people smoking premium cigars in any

Thanks for the kind words ! I moved out this fall and had a lot of stuff to deal with. I'll be back, I'm not so easy to get rid of!  And Happy New Year to everyone !

On 1/19/2019 at 3:57 AM, El Presidente said:

Fugu, no one is attacking France! :D

It's all good mate :ok:

Haha, Rob, fella, all good indeed. But just briefly to put that straight - it has been you, quite funnily, insinuating that I were "accusing" the forum of being "anti EU/France". Your wording, not mine! Now it even reads "attacking". Dear me! - you really couldn't be farther off the mark! At times I got the feeling you want to see me in a corner where you'll never actually find me. All good, mate, all good on my part! :)

5 hours ago, Smallclub said:

Thanks for the kind words ! I moved out this fall and had a lot of stuff to deal with. I'll be back, I'm not so easy to get rid of! 

And Happy New Year to everyone !

Good to see you back, SC! A belated happy NY to you too!

27 minutes ago, Fugu said:

At times I got the feeling you want to see me in a corner where you'll never actually find me. All good, mate, all good on my part! :)

I think it is more of a case of misunderstanding what you are writing. :thumbsup:

The debate about the significance of France I really find amusing. Ever so slightly tinted perspective of this forum..... haha :whistle:.

24 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

I think it is more of a case of misunderstanding what you are writing. :thumbsup:

The debate about the significance of France I really find amusing. Ever so slightly tinted perspective of this forum..... haha :whistle:.

Fully non-judgmental, fully! ;) For sure, neither implying an accusation, nor any allusion of "anti-something".  Peace :peace: