Cigar Inventory Spreadsheet

So, full disclosure, I am NOT an Microsoft Excel wizard. I can do enough in it to be dangerous. I have people who work for me who can do things in Excel that blow my brain, I just don't want to bug them with this.

That disclosure being stated, I made this up to help track inventory, aging time, cost, and other notes that I want to remember. I left a couple examples in the spreadsheet so that folks can see how this works. And yes, the Monte #2 from 2009 is my oldest stock in inventory, feel free to mock away. ;)

If you have something that works well for you or suggested changes I'd love to see it/them. If this helps you out, that's fine too.

Note that the 119 year ages and 1902 dates are just placeholders for the formulas, they change when you enter your data. Again, a real Excel user would fix this in 2 seconds.

Cigar Inventory Spreadsheet.xlsx

• Like 2

I use Stogie Rate so I have everything on my phone and can change from there or the website. You can export to Excel so you have a backup or want to work with the file on your computer. Tracks a ton of stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice I do something similar but personally I would eliminate the cost line.  If I stopped to actually think what I spend on cigars I might not spend so much on cigars. 

Nice I do something similar but personally I would eliminate the cost line.  If I stopped to actually think what I spend on cigars I might not spend so much on cigars. 

This! Or even worse, if my wife were to figure out how much I spend on cigars....

8 hours ago, PigFish said:

If you don't forget about a box or two now and again you are too young or you don't have enough space to hide cigars!

Guilty on both counts. 

2 minutes ago, blakeLA said:

I use excel.  Somewhat similar format.  I don't use price as a metric, but I have number of sticks as a column.  Good work!

Certainly the price column can be removed. If one is considering aging, trading, or selling in the future, the original price may be a useful metric. 

Just now, Markspring1978 said:

Certainly the price column can be removed. If one is considering aging, trading, or selling in the future, the original price may be a useful metric. 

Definitely don't disagree, I think I'm probably in the camp of not wanting to think about how much I've spent over the years.