Just when you thought they were discontinued

given that the box personally selected by yourself many years ago had all the flavour of a plastic spoon, i have avoided them ever since (that and your monte Cs are your low points though i will concede, your duds are considerably outweighed by successes - must be christmas if i am flinging around compliments like that).

i would however, be prepared to try one for a video. 

worth a shot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wow, I can't believe my eyes! Incidentally, @Luca and I were discussing 50 cabs last weekend on account of smoking the Ramon Allones Specially Selected from the 2018 Xmas Sampler and I remarked to him that I did a reference post three years ago in regards to this topic and and that time there were 10. Three have since gone by the wayside (Punch Double Corona - albeit it seems to have come back, Punch Punch and Saint Luis Rey Double Corona) and so there were seven. However, we could only quote six off the top of our heads, we couldn't remember the seventh until I went onto the forum on Sunday night and re-checked the reference post. The six we remembered were:-

1) Partagas Lusitanias

2) Partagas Shorts

3) Hoyo de Monterrey Double Coronas

4) Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No.2

5) Por Larranaga Petit Coronas

6) Ramon Allones Specially Selected

The one we forgot? The Juan Lopez Seleccion No.2. I don't think I've seen a 50 cab of these for at least 5 years.

Still, It's awesome that the Punch Double Corona is available in 50 cabs again, now if only Punch Punch was re-packaged in 50 cabs again...! (Then I'd consider my Christmases have all come at once!)

• Thanks 3

I'm supposed to be paying off my debt and saving for our first house... And you post this! Good thing my wife is very forgiving haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, prodigy said:

I'm supposed to be paying off my debt and saving for our first house... And you post this! Good thing my wife is very forgiving haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Same here! I feel your pain hahaha

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

So are these the same boxes that y'all found in Havana in November? :whistle:

In any case, hope they don't do a 180 and come out with a long 2019 discontinuations list...also, please tell them to bring back the BCG!

The 13 I saw down there were all NOV 17 codes.