Big Smokes in the Big Apple

I had to turn my head 90 degs to look at those photos. Got to hate trying to upload photos via the website, rotational issues happen to me all the time so I prefer using Tapatalk

Thanks @mrretrohale Mark for writing up and posting, at least helps keep track of what we smoked :) 

Obviously you understood that this was a mandatory attendance event :buddies:

Glad you enjoyed this as I did, a herf that will be hard to beat! Thanks to several BOTL who helped make this possible.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mrretrohale said:

16. ERDM Tainos

Love you post, looks like an epic smoke-a-thon. 

I think this is a "ERDM Grandes De Espana" and not a Tainos. (unless theres some sort of perspective thing going on).

Hats off to you two. Awesome mission

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 99call said:

Love you post, looks like an epic smoke-a-thon. 

I think this is a "ERDM Grandes De Espana" and not a Tainos. (unless theres some sort of perspective thing going on).

Hats off to you two. Awesome mission

You are right, Good eye Sir! and thank you very much, one of us is currently nursing a bad throat which may or may not have been brought on by this excess ?

3 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Great read. Thanks for sharing. I love how the two tied customs wound up on top. I've never been to NY, but my god that food looks amazing.

They were honestly the most interesting smokes. And yes the food is pretty awesome, i usually have 3 sets of each meal when I go but this time smoking was the priority. 

1 minute ago, mrretrohale said:

You are right, Good eye Sir! and thank you very much one of us is currently nursing a bad throat which may or may not have been brought on by this excess ?

Get some rest guys, I love your commitment!. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, torsion said:

I had to turn my head 90 degs to look at those photos. Got to hate trying to upload photos via the website, rotational issues happen to me all the time so I prefer using Tapatalk

Was pretty sure in the 21st century there would be something that could rotate the photos. Really needed to log this as I struggle to recall most of what we did

1 hour ago, mrretrohale said:

You are right, Good eye Sir! and thank you very much, one of us is currently nursing a bad throat which may or may not have been brought on by this excess ?

Where I'm from it's called man flu - felt rough since Jan 1st. Over the hump but a little way to go. Next herf starting this Friday in Kuala Lumpur with my cousin, will meet up with @Wilzc at some point and anyone else wanting to join :2thumbs:

I was in NYC back in November and had planned to visit some of the joints that you fellas did. Unfortunately, due to time constraints imposed by "Her Indoors," I was unable to. Therefore I just puffed away on the street whilst waiting outside various shops. I got a few "Hey Rich Man.." comments and a few stares. 

5 hours ago, hedgeybaby said:

I was in NYC back in November and had planned to visit some of the joints that you fellas did. Unfortunately, due to time constraints imposed by "Her Indoors," I was unable to. Therefore I just puffed away on the street whilst waiting outside various shops. I got a few "Hey Rich Man.." comments and a few stares. 

Outdoors in November can get pretty brisk, at least you don't run the risk of smoking someone elses NC ?

17 hours ago, KKFF said:

Nice write up.  Looks like a good time was had.  Spent a NYE in downtown New York a few years back and it was an amazing time.  

Thanks! Yeah nothing but good problems trying to figure out what to smoke next. Yeah the festivities across christmas and NYE are great in NYC although I had different priorities than other visitors.