WINNER ANNOUNCED!! 2019 Fat Bastid Competition

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awesome comp guys! Glad to have found a new lifestyle as a result. Bought my first pair of size 36 jeans in a couple of decades. Plan to stick with it by keeping to my recipes! Thanks F

Starting weight of 231.4, current as of this morning 199 Shocked and thrilled at the same time

Give yourself a little bit of extra credit with the scribble-out there or what? You almost got to the knee! My congratulations if I'm mistaken. Ha ha... 

I thought ya'll were going to post the winner hours ago.....!

Congrats to all who lost some weight and got a bit healthier in their eating habits. Two takeaways no matter who the winner is

1) there are no foot models here

2) Rob needs to stop smoking large ring gage cigars with his feet

Congrats to all who lost some weight and got a bit healthier in their eating habits. Two takeaways no matter who the winner is
1) there are no foot models here
2) Rob needs to stop smoking large ring gage cigars with his feet

Truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for my tardiness, Hawaiian time you know. Plus I'm sure my measly 1 kg loss won't put a dent in the results, but hey, at least I went in the right direction! Congrats to the winner, some of you did very well. 

IMG_3714.thumb.JPG.834b3f7090c1c455bb90d4d27cd79a4a.JPG

3 hours ago, MoeFOH said:

Ok, to provide a chance for stragglers to extricate themselves from the couch, lol, we're going to extend this to tomorrow morning - 9am Wednesday, Brisbane time. After that, no late entries. :pooped: 

;)

That sucks....

I would have kept at it for another day

After weigh in yesterday I rewarded myself for the hard work thinking the deadline was over 

13 hours ago, GotaCohiba said:

That sucks....

I would have kept at it for another day

After weigh in yesterday I rewarded myself for the hard work thinking the deadline was over 

Understand your objection. I can see from the spreadsheet that you've really killed it - well done!

As to the extension on the deadline, don't worry, if it ends up being a really close run thing, then we have made provision to assess on-time entries vs late-comers. 

Continue to enjoy those rewards! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

Understand your objection. I can see from the spreadsheet that you've really killed it - well done!

As to the extension on the deadline, don't worry, if it ends up being a really close run thing, then we have made provision to assess on-time entries vs late-comers. 

Continue to enjoy those rewards! 

Will do 

Either way it’s completely changed my lifestyle in regards to respecting this ol body of mine

Didn’t do any exercise for this contest and will now hit the gym daily to get back to fighting shape

Major thanks to FOH and @El Presidente for the motivation 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, MoeFOH said:

Give yourself a little bit of extra credit with the scribble-out there or what? You almost got to the knee! My congratulations if I'm mistaken. Ha ha... 

In all fairness, my knees are bent a bit. Plus I wanted to be sure it was well scratched out?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok, closing this off now and announcing the winner! Fantastic effort by everyone, even those who gained weight - hell, it isn't easy to enter a comp and fly in the other direction. We appreciate your originality and commitment to the project... whatever that may be. :lol3:

For me, this comp provided that extra little impetus to get off my butt and shed the kilos. Great stuff and good fun seeing all the journeys... that said, I never want to see any more photos of feet as long as I live. Somebody commented, "there are no foot models here". Correct. Unless we are all auditioning for roles as Hobbits. In which case, I think we might have the top 1% of talent in the world! :spotlight:

Anyhoo, to the winner, with an outstanding 16.77% of starting weight loss (thank you to Lisa for running the FB spreadsheet), the 2019 Fat Bastid title goes to @GotaCohiba !!! :party:

Superb effort! Very well done. 

For the recipe contribution part of the comp, I am just about to refer to Rob for clarification. Stay tuned. I will announce that as soon as possible. 

@GotaCohiba Please email your details to Lisa at [email protected] or PM her @First Lady

Congrats again to all. Go forth, now, and go get a hot dog in your facehole. We are done! :buddies:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1