Juan Lopez No. 2 (sampler unknown box code) 12DCRC

13 hours ago, RDB said:

Great review for someone who says they are new to it. I bet you work in food or drink - or maybe have a serious interest in that direction.

Thank you kindly. First cuban in August, so 4/5 months on the CC train.  This cigar was very distinct and the flavors were not hiding.  That may be due to just focusing more on the cigar when trying to review it or it maybe just the cigar was that spectacular? Normally I will go for a walk or something of the sort where the cigar is an accompaniment to another activity.

Nice job @HopeUgood, I had a JL2 last night, and also found the burn to be perfect. As to the photos, I had the same issue you are having with sideways pic posts. Someone here, I can’t remember who, straightened me out. The trick is to edit a portrait orientation photo before you post it. Any edit works, I have done a minor crop or a color enhancement, and bam, all good. Hope that helps. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Markspring1978 said:

Nice job @HopeUgood, I had a JL2 last night, and also found the burn to be perfect. As to the photos, I had the same issue you are having with sideways pic posts. Someone here, I can’t remember who, straightened me out. The trick is to edit a portrait orientation photo before you post it. Any edit works, I have done a minor crop or a color enhancement, and bam, all good. Hope that helps. 

Thank you much appreciated 

Great Review and interesting to hear your thoughts on this underrated cigar!

• Like 1