Video Review - Cohiba Robusto

Ferrero

Bout time he got called out on that ...every time I watch an foh review I shake my head at how Ken smokes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? You don’t do the quadruple short puff technique? ;)
  • Like 2

in truth, i may not light or smoke like that when enjoying one at home by myself. but it does drive rob to distraction. therefore, expect no change. 

hey, if he can clip it with his thumbnail, rather like a dog trying to claw out a tick, i can irritate him just a little. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@El Presidente the opening of the video made me think of this and perhaps some good news for you - they let me in at the Conde on Wednesday AM to grab some last minute Reynaldos before leaving despite being closed because they were unpacking inventory... and guess what they had...a mastercase of Siglo VI!  Maybe 2019 will be the year of the Siglo VI.

35 minutes ago, HDGSN said:

@El Presidente the opening of the video made me think of this and perhaps some good news for you - they let me in at the Conde on Wednesday AM to grab some last minute Reynaldos before leaving despite being closed because they were unpacking inventory... and guess what they had...a mastercase of Siglo VI!  Maybe 2019 will be the year of the Siglo VI.

Great news indeed. The new leaf from 16 should be well in use now alleviating the shortage.

1 hour ago, crking3 said:

I basically pick the cap off ?? I can see how this would be nice to do in order to potentially keep some resistance on a potentially underfilled stick eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You take a minute or so to serrate a "punch sized circle" using your thumb and index fingernails. i have short to no nails so it takes me a minute or so. The  serrated part of the cap just lifts off.  It only works on flat capped or coned cigar.