Cohiba Majestuosos 1966 humidor

12 minutes ago, semifan1 said:

Looks good. I don't want to guess on a price.

I saw some website stated EUR 3,800 but not available yet. However, it not easy to get one as there are only 1966 humidors made and Cohiba's humidor is always in high demand. 

1 hour ago, nathankwok said:

I saw some website stated EUR 3,800 but not available yet. However, it not easy to get one as there are only 1966 humidors made and Cohiba's humidor is always in high demand. 

expect that to triple soon.

• Like 1

With Robs track record I'm guessing we'll have pictures of his to look at soon ;P

Actually looks like a nice piece.. If not impractical.. And surely horrendously expensive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

I followed up on this today and hope to have some information on timing in a day or so. 

If FOH is able to get a few of these, how can we pre-order this humidor? :)

3 hours ago, nathankwok said:

If FOH is able to get a few of these, how can we pre-order this humidor? :)

Let's see what the timing/rollout schedule is first. 

I am always hesitant taking pre-orders.  We are still awaiting the R&J Wide Churchill Gran Reserva and while we never took pre-orders (deposits etal)  there are a number of members on a waiting list. it gives me no pleasure for month after month to say "no news yet". 

• Like 2

Let's see what the timing/rollout schedule is first. 

I am always hesitant taking pre-orders.  We are still awaiting the R&J Wide Churchill Gran Reserva and while we never took pre-orders (deposits etal)  there are a number of members on a waiting list. it gives me no pleasure for month after month to say "no news yet". 

Please put me on the waiting list when there is one for this Cohiba humidor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

isn't that a 58 RG cigar? if so you can help yourselves. i still have half a box RyJ wide churchills at 55RG and its feels so damn uncomfortable and honestly not that easy to smoke. good flavors though except for the last 3...weird.

i'll be sticking to 52 RG and under from now on i think. which reminds me, gotta get me some Dantes soon! hehe

On 6/12/2017 at 9:23 AM, semifan1 said:

Looks good. I don't want to guess on a price.

** You want to talk about horrendous price costs...Elie Bleu humidors :huh:  :dollarsign: :dollarsign:  :dollarsign: !!! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cigcars said:

** You want to talk about horrendous price costs...Elie Bleu humidors :huh:  :dollarsign: :dollarsign:  :dollarsign: !!! 

I'm pretty sure the cost is proportional to the materials and the labor to craft such a beautiful piece. I've opened the lid on a few of them and without fail the bottom starts to lift along with the lid because the seal is so strong. I don't know how they manage those tolerances with wood. 

But I understand the cost concerns, I'd never pay that much for a wooden box. Don't really have a need for a desktop humi anyway.

As for the Cohiba Majestuosos, I'm not interested in the bands or the box. Just give me a bundle of 50 in a plain cab.

PS. I liked the Ellie Bleu Humidors so much that I named my dog Ellie Bleu. She was a Blue Heeler (Australian Cattle dog) and smart as a whip.

• 5 months later...
One just sold for 7000euro on facebook auction. So buy it for less and knock it out for a huge profit to those mugs willing to pay it. :lol:

I saw this too... 7005 euro...cray cray!! I guess it is the guys birthday “month”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• JohnS changed the title to Cohiba Majestuosos 1966 humidor