Video Review - Ramon Allones Silver Jubilee RE Asia Pacifico

Ferrero

23 hours ago, dshapiro said:

How do you guys not have a proper ashtray?!

i have proper ashtrays but those little glass pots are perfect. easy to clean, windproof, and when rob knocks them off the table, matters not if they smash. 

@Ken Gargett you rated this a little higher than Rob. I have a box. Probably gonna smoke one this weekend. Do you think these will develop more character or are they just another Ramón Alloñes regional? Seems like first third wasn't as memorable as the rest of the stick. 

Do I need to hang onto the rest of my box (already split a 5er out) or are 10 of these plenty good? Just wanted to hear your thoughts on it.

Cheers!

2 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

@Ken Gargett you rated this a little higher than Rob. I have a box. Probably gonna smoke one this weekend. Do you think these will develop more character or are they just another Ramón Alloñes regional? Seems like first third wasn't as memorable as the rest of the stick. 

Do I need to hang onto the rest of my box (already split a 5er out) or are 10 of these plenty good? Just wanted to hear your thoughts on it.

Cheers!

pretty much as per the vid. i enjoyed mine more than rob did. i think we were talking 5-6 years and i think they will improve over that time time.

if you have a box, i think you'll enjoy them over time. but i'm not sure they are great value for those considering them. 

• Thanks 3

19 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

if you have a box, i think you'll enjoy them over time. but i'm not sure they are great value for those considering them. 

Cheers Ken, thanks for the honest call. I think "Great Value" and "Regional Editions" took different paths a few years back :rotfl:

• Haha 1

On 6/11/2018 at 10:01 AM, benfica_77 said:

I always saw you guys more as burt and ernie then Jabba the hutt and Princess leia loll 

Bert_and_Ernie.JPG

rob likes to think of us as more like felix and oscar, though why someone would compare themselves to felix is beyond me.