Casa Del Habano Milan Italy

On my way to Milan Italy and hear that the Casa del Habano there does not have an area for smoking. Can anyone confirm this and if true is there a cigar lounge  in the area.

if I can’t smoke cigars while my wife is shopping me into the poor house in Milan, I will shoot myself.

The LCdH is pretty good with a decent range (or it did have a few years ago when I was there)

You could smoke in the shop in the humidor itself but it was just a pair of leather wingbacks and no drinks, refreshments etc. Maybe it's been updated since then?!?

Noli Tabachi is also worth a look. It's bedside the Duomo so you really can't miss it. You can't smoke in there though

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

The LCdH is pretty good with a decent range (or it did have a few years ago when I was there)

You could smoke in the shop in the humidor itself but it was just a pair of leather wingbacks and no drinks, refreshments etc. Maybe it's been updated since then?!?

Noli Tabachi is also worth a look. It's bedside the Duomo so you really can't miss it. You can't smoke in there though

Thanks for the info.

50 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

A friend went to that LCDH and thought it was just average.  Nothing special....  You'll be able to get the Italian regionals which usually great and hard to source outside of Italy.

The Bulgari Hotel in Milan has an Edward Sahakian cigar lounge if you want a lux place to enjoy a cigar. A little north of the Duomo near the Brera district.

Scratch that. Only in London. I thought the were putting one in Milan as well. It's still a nice place to hang out. Was there a few years ago.

I was there last year...the LCDH is no big deal, but very friendly...they close at noon...can’t remember when they reopen. Noli was the best place for cigars to me....unfortunately it’s in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II....where your wife could spend several family fortunes.

I had no problem sitting outside having a coffee and cigar anywhere in Italy ?

9 hours ago, cigaraholic said:

I was there last year...the LCDH is no big deal, but very friendly...they close at noon...can’t remember when they reopen. Noli was the best place for cigars to me....unfortunately it’s in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II....where your wife could spend several family fortunes.

I had no problem sitting outside having a coffee and cigar anywhere in Italy ?

Thanks for the heads up. I think coffee and a cigar outside is the way to go.  

49 minutes ago, GotaCohiba said:

Brother.........   you left us all hanging on the RH test with no results

Any chance you can update that thread for us?

You are correct. Results disappointing. I will go over my notes and post.

procrastination is my forte 

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:05 PM, Stevieboy said:

I'd second this post, and also add that Luca is quite nice.  Spend a little time just getting to know him and I expect he'll pull out some rare sticks, and stuff not in plain view.  And if you have extra Opus's you're not into or aging, bring them as they trade well there - 1:1 trades for Partagas Serie D 2010 LE's!