RA Asia Pacifico 2017 Regional-Silver Jubilee

I just saw these on sale for the first time from an online vendor at the hefty price of 1,200.00 CHF (equivalent to approx $1,271.00). 

Does anyone know if this pricing is accurate? (I’m assuming the answer is No as it seems very high and if so, does anyone have any info what it should be?)

Boxes of 25. Not much additional info provided in terms of vitola other than an estimated smoking time of 1 hour, 40 minutes. 

Not aware of the existence of this cigar...

I believe only 3 of 4 2017 ERs so far announced have been released--the Bolivar Tiempo, RA Hermitage and SP Valientes. The LGC Invictos have not yet arrived in Italy AFAIK. 

In addition that price seems outrageous for any ER. 

1 hour ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Not aware of the existence of this cigar...

I believe only 3 of 4 2017 ERs so far announced have been released--the Bolivar Tiempo, RA Hermitage and SP Valientes. The LGC Invictos have not yet arrived in Italy AFAIK. 

In addition that price seems outrageous for any ER. 

Guess you didn't see the Bushido pricing...LOL

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, shlomo said:

Guess you didn't see the Bushido pricing...LOL

Around $700 when first available--not even close to $1,271. And had a gorgeous presentation and was a rare and sought-after 109 ER. 

$1,200 is Gran Reserva territory. Maybe a seller taking pre-orders and hoping people bite but if these are that close they'll be everywhere soon and the price will be a lot less than $1,200. 

1 hour ago, MooseAMuffin said:

Any idea on the price compared to what has been discussed here?

None at this point. Having said that, when retailers purchase outside of the direct distributor, they normally pay full freight and so the flip becomes more expensive. 

yikes!!! another big jaw breaker! actually pretty much the same size as the last PCC Regional! was really hoping for something like a 898 size for a change. humm....strange decision from PCC.

Ramón Allones Silver Jubilee

Country of Origin: Cuba

Length:130mm

Ring Gauge: 55

Vitola: Silver Jubilee

Release Date: 2017

Number of Cigars Released: 2500 boxes of 25 Cigars