Cohiba Talisman – Global Launch

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UK retail is around 600 pounds or so I was told. The word is that there is no shortage of buyers lining up.  I try to keep in in perspective. In the main I drink $22 wines. However I will splurge

Here’s one, but I️ believe these were what they called “pre release” on Instagram from some guy called “the don” Quality on them was ... weird. Looked like fuente anejo wrappers

On 6/29/2018 at 5:48 PM, mbflash80 said:

on another board was posted indication that a blend change took place on the Talisman at some point.

On 6/29/2018 at 7:18 PM, awkwardPause said:

I saw that as well and had a good chuckle..more unsubstantiated BS to help move stock at a higher price...

If you were to ask someone for a “source” regarding that info you’d probably get the usual “well, it’s someone that works in the industry (at El Laguito!) but I don’t want to disclose blah blah blah, etc. Just because you have the cash...doesn’t mean you have some magical knowledge...unless you truly DO work in the Cuban cigar industry with direct knowledge of the current blending processes.

^^^Sounds about right. I assume that you have asked this person in question and got the non-answer, given your tone?

• Thanks 1

On 6/30/2018 at 7:48 AM, mbflash80 said:

on another board was posted indication that a blend change took place on the Talisman at some point. Understandable since demand maybe outpaced supply...Anyone care to expand on that notion? Thanks!

Demand hasn't outpaced supply. They have been steadily available from launch. 

Just now, mbflash80 said:

Thanks Prez...any insight on blend being changed? 

They taste the same to me :D

I don't understand why they would change the blend. They knew how many they had to make and it has received a solid reception.   

• Thanks 1