Would you be inclined to purchase more +52 gauge cigars if they came in a tapered end?

Size   

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Jeanff said:

At what point increasing cigar diameter becomes pointless regarding the blend's complexity as perceived by the smoker... 

42 . . . and thanks for the precise question so it would not take me 7,5 million years to answer this one :P

• Haha 2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess the question should be whats the point of 48rg+ cigars? and in terms of the mechanics of a cigar, or it's functionality, there is no reason whatsoever for plus 48rg cigars. I've never enj

I enjoy cigars up to 60 RG, and I've never, not once had a sore mouth or jaw. What are you guys doing to these cigars to cause so much discomfort?? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

No.  My beef with larger RG is the smaller wrapper to filler ratio, not so much the hand feel, although with the smaller RG that is a bonus in my opinion. As I understand it (please chime in with diss

I had to smoke a La Gloria Cuban Serie R giant cigar that a friend gave me yesterday. What a joke after 15 years of Habanos. Kind of a madurai 6" 60RG thing. First couple of puffs were ok but it became awful fast. I wanted to like it and was assured it was my friends favorite, but it was trash and the huge size wasn't a help. I was smoking it and  thinking all that smoke and power was making up for flavor. I can still taste it and it doesn't taste good. If I had had a PSD#4 or a RASS on hand I would have given it to him so he would know what a good fat cigar tasted like. That's it for me. 50 is the limit with a very few exceptions like a good Siglo VI, Edmundo or a HURR. And I could leave those if there was a good Corona Gorda on hand just about every time.