Wanted to Sell....."Jeep Pinata"

Had a similar issue at my old workplace

We had a square pole holding up one corner of a shade sale over our smoko area and a customer would back into it at least once a month
It was a grey colour and figured it was too easy to miss against the olive green shed it was in front of, so one day we painted it white so it would stand out. I even got in one of the 4x4s to check the visibility in its rear view mirror and it was pretty obvious

After that, it got backed into once every two months, so we decided to paint it with a bright red spiral as well (imagine a giant barber pole).
It was super obvious now but people still backed into it every couple of months

As the pole was starting to get a bit of a "death lean" on it now, we put a yellow sign on it just before I left the job
I drove past there last week and the sign looks like its taken a bit of a beating since it was put up

Some people don't look at their mirrors as well as they should, I guess

• Like 1

I can say that the whole time I have driven it ....not one scratch:rolleyes:

Why you ask maybe because it is protected,  while it is running, with a force field that beeps at you if anything goes nears it :clap:

Obviously not the same story when it is stationary :surprised:

• Like 1

Speaking of Jeeps: Watch This Lucky, Lucky Idiot Get Flung From His Jeep And Walk Away

A reckless Jeep driver in Mobile, Alabama just used up every molecule of luck he had after flipping and rolling his Jeep in traffic on Interstate 65, getting flung out of the Jeep, and somehow getting up and walking away.
The Jeep and a Mustang were both spotted speeding down the highway, and the Jeep was weaving in and out of traffic. The Jeep clipped another car while trying to pass, and the contact sent the Jeep off-balance and into a roll.

The video was captured by a a man driving a work truck, who spoke to FOXTV10. The work truck driver did an admirable job of predicting the future:

"A mustang came flying by and then a few seconds later a white Jeep came flying by and I said to myself somebody's going to get in a wreck I see that happening right now."

It's not clear if the driver was wearing a seat belt or not; what is clear is that, somehow, the driver flopped out of the Jeep mid-roll, and was able to stand up before the Jeep had stopped rolling over.

All of the contents of the Jeep's interior were spread out over the road, forming an impromptu yard sale, and the Jeep's passenger was removed from the Jeep by people who stopped to help.

The driver and passenger of the Jeep suffered serious but non-life threatening injuries, which is pretty remarkable.

42 minutes ago, JohnS said:

You've been hit twice in a few weeks. Is God (or someone) telling you something? Is it time to get rid of the Jeep? :huh:

Don't hold back.

18 minutes ago, LordAnubis said:

Was this before or after you made them work on a public holiday?

Obviously somebody wasn't too happy about it, and they didn't hold back their feelings on the matter! :lol:

• Like 2

drove a jeep around spain. hated it. they deserve to be dented.

i did note that my postie parked a very long way away from yours this arvo. wise man.

and i remember the jeep you so kindly lent us for fraser one year. very much appreciated. although it would have been even more appreciated if it had actually not broken down before it made the island. still, better than breaking down on the island.

39 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

and i remember the jeep you so kindly lent us for fraser one year. very much appreciated. although it would have been even more appreciated if it had actually not broken down before it made the island. still, better than breaking down on the island.

You truly are a morons Jeremy Clarkson. 

I lent you my old Land Rover Discovery. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

it was a long time ago. and you do have a track record of dodgy vehicles.

Like the time you took your  BMW for a service (you may have missed most)......and they asked all and sundry in the street to "come and see the deathtrap" :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Like the time you took your  BMW for a service (you may have missed most)......and they asked all and sundry in the street to "come and see the deathtrap" :D

Was that the BMW with the weed growing out of the gap between the back window and the boot lid?

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Was that the BMW with the weed growing out of the gap between the back window and the boot lid?

Same one.  Ken was an early enthusiast of "green" cars. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, MIKA27 said:

Image result for "Jeep Pinata"

That's no Jeep!  Looks more like brer Rob has his bad self a rompin' Suzuki Samurai !!!

• Like 2

Sounds like the first car I ever bought brand new. 3 days after I took delivery I got rear-ended getting off the freeway. 1 month later let my now ex wife take it to work and she hit a fence ( how you hit a fence I have no idea but nothing surprised me about her ) and 4 months later I hit black ice and hit a guard rail.