Is anybody else addicted to Cohiba shorts??

The CoSho is a decent little smoke and easy to rip through those convenient little boxes. I did get a brick of the Trinidad shorts awhile back and actually liked those better. All out and need to restock!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lotusguy said:
18 hours ago, Rabbi said:
I’m not sure if I should ask this question here or start a new thread. This seems the least intrusive, but it is also 30 months on. The vendor I used for my first, and so far, only, order of CCs has Cohiba Shorts with a dated humidor for $3.08/stick. I haven’t seen the humidor/Shorts combination anywhere else so I can’t do a comparison. (I am still in the “is this much cheaper or much more expensive” method of authentication.)  Is three bucks a reasonable price? Is there any value to the humidor?

The sticks without the humidor regularly go on sale for $1.30/ea - it’s up to you if you feel the pretty box is worth the extra money (it was for me). The cigars inside are identical.

Still, that price of $3 seems a bit steep (I suspect that's a reseller). The 50-count humi originally adds just comparatively little, just about 13 EUR for the box. (single price EUR 1.50, humi-single price 1.75).

• Like 1

They deliver what they promise, but I’m not a fan. A cigar should be bigger and last longer so they kind of miss the whole point. You’re overpaying for shredded scraps. 

I agree with this, they do serve a purpose and I picked up a 10x10 pack cheap in Havana a couple of years ago and had (and have)some but it’s been a while since my last one and probably not going to get an urge anytime soon. I much prefer a HUHC or Monty Media Corona. Way more flavor without the harshness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I have smoked the Cohiba Shorts, the Trini shorts and the Partagas Chicos.     My thoughts:

--Cohiba Shorts are consistently good when smoked slowly--best of the three imho.

--Trini Shorts--these have been inconsistent for me--some are good, some not--can't figure out why that is...

--Partagas Chicos--good little Partagas twang when you are in the mood for it--very consistent.

• Like 1

Thanks. Getting different opinions always helps. I have a hard time with anything short and wide, say 3.5”x50. On the other hand, something that feels close to a cigarette in the hand is a feel I need to avoid. It sounds as if I would be better served getting a few single packs of ten, if/when available.

17 minutes ago, Cairo said:

--Partagas Chicos--good little Partagas twang when you are in the mood for it--very consistent.

I like the tasting notes for the Monte puritos, “go to Partagas or Cohiba.”

Cohiba shorts are “ehhh” for me.

Trinidad Shorts on the other hand had me chain smoking them during the Summer. Pure crack cocaine!

• Like 2