Hi all 

was wondering who was going to watch the fight tonight between Danny the Green Machine Green and Anthony Choc Mundine 

hopefully Choc with have Danny the nanny on the ropes in the 3rd 

cheers

won't be anywhere i'm able to watch it but not fussed. used to be a huge boxing fan but not for years.

personally, hope green belts the crap out out of mundine.

poor old anthony. even lost his mantle as the greatest tosser in aussie sport to the tennis brats. and yes, i have not even turned the davis cup on as if they want to pick either of them to represent us, then i hope whoever we are playing wipes us across the floor. still, the national anthem stuff gives him an entirely new way of acting like a twat - what is especially sad is that it was never a problem until he saw the american footballers doing it. would not know an original thought if it ran him down in the street.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, westg said:

Is it true he is not standing for tha national anthem ?

westy, i believe he has said he will not even come out from the rooms until the anthem is over. given that there are no chairs in the ring, he might have looked an easy target for a cartoonist with a dummy if he was to sit on the floor.

6 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

westy, i believe he has said he will not even come out from the rooms until the anthem is over. given that there are no chairs in the ring, he might have looked an easy target for a cartoonist with a dummy if he was to sit on the floor.

I guess that's one way of enticing people to watch it ........can't think of to many reasons....seriously ....I hope they punch the living Christ out of each other...

Go choc 

9 minutes ago, hjmclain22 said:

good on him for stepping up.

normally, i'd be hoping he wins the thing but not against quade. with the reds' luck, he'll probably break quade's jaw. why the hell is he allowed to fight this closeto the season? insane. imagine the reaction if tom brady had gone skydiving or kickboxing last week.

I'm hoping Green knocks Mundine the F*** out by the second

Realistically, I think it will go the distance and Green will win on points

Normally I'd be happy to just watch the highlights tomorrow but I have nothing on tonight so I figure i'll go to the pub and watch it

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, magste said:

A full stadium watching a couple of has-beens and rugby players boxing. Amazing...

Good on Greene and Mundine to make a couple million each though. emoji146.png

mundane was never a rugby player - league. and not within cooee of how good he thought he was. utterly selfish as a player (cost st George a premiership by hanging on to the ball to try and score a try instead of passing to an unmarked player on the line and then stuffed it - all about his own personal glory and not the team). regularly blamed the selectors, mostly some of the greatest indigenous players ever to take a field in australia (beetson, daley etc), for being racist and not selecting him for rep teams, because he was an indigenous player. moron. and the players selected were all ten times as good as he was. i believe that deeply deeply hurt big artie, one of the all time greats. and a man of endless morals and dignity, who worked tirelessly to better conditions for indigenous people. mundane was always a disgrace.

then walked out on a contract. integrity of a sewer rat. it is my understanding that there was not one club where he played that was not happy to see the back of him.

42 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

he'll probably break quade's jaw. why the hell is he allowed to fight this closeto the season?

so freaking stupid, cant believe it

Actually lam going for Green initial post was a pot stir go Danny 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

dimmers, i have now seen it all. quade giving advice to ben barba on how to succeed while playing for rugby.

Yeah, like Bob Dylan winning the Nobel Prize for Literature. Wait...that actually happened! :lol:

4 hours ago, OZCUBAN said:

Actually lam going for Green initial post was a pot stir go Danny 

Go choc ...hate them both.... have some friends over can't believe I am paying 60notes for this shit already ....what a great under card kostya tszyu's  son fighting some chump 16 fights four wins..... seriously we couldn't find anyone better than that

7 hours ago, westg said:

Is it true he is not standing for tha national anthem ?

Doesn't really represent our indigenous. Why would he.

I think Mundine's going to feel Green coming up in weight. 3rd Round TKO

1 minute ago, OZCUBAN said:

End result controversial at best 

did not see any of it, except a news clip of the cheap shot. didn't that sum up mundine. a cheap shot to the head when the opponent is not looking and being held by the ref. as far as i was concerned, green winning a dubious decision on points is karma times a million.

Mundine is nothing but a professional grievance taker. He claims to be trying to unite people but not one word that comes out of his mouth unites black and white.

That cheap shot was nothing short of cheating and extremely unsportsmanlike. I am glad he lost but his whining about being cheated will probably not stop for a while yet.

1 minute ago, Warren said:

Mundine is nothing but a professional grievance taker. He claims to be trying to unite people but not one word that comes out of his mouth unites black and white.

That cheap shot was nothing short of cheating and extremely unsportsmanlike. I am glad he lost but his whining about being cheated will probably not stop for a while yet.

warren, nothing short of him being carried out in a body bag was ever going to stop him insisting he won. death, taxes and mundane whinging about a result. could not have happened to a more deserving grub.

How you going to score 98-90!? . Even after losing point for the dog shot..as much as I dislike him, after watching the the whole fight Mundine clearly one. Don't kid yourselves. 

43 minutes ago, Overproof said:

How you going to score 98-90!? . Even after losing point for the dog shot..as much as I dislike him, after watching the the whole fight Mundine clearly one. Don't kid yourselves. 

I like Mundine about as much as Ken .....Green was celebrating with his contemporaries Mick Gatto and John Kizon after the fight ....what a piece of shit ...

Choc should have won that fight... agree with OP

• Like 1