Take the Test- Master of HAVANA Cigars

3 minutes ago, SenorPerfecto said:

It's buy a box to admit to the tasting room?

Any box? PLPC

I don't think so. But I plan on spending a couple hours there and see the museum etc then go upstairs after picking out a special cigar.  This was one video that showed it well I believe and the one that I found this "test".

I saw and took the test a while back. I think my result was "moron", but not quite sure.

I do have to say that one of my most proud moments as a Habanophile is the ability to say that I bought a cigar from JJ Fox, the same store that Churchill did! A Cohiba 1966, and smoked it in Hyde Park. Most expensive cigar I ever bought but the memory is priceless!

So many great cigar spots to check out in London. Literally right down the street from Fox is Davidoff, another super-cool spot. Have fun!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Habanos2000 said:

ability to say that I bought a cigar from JJ Fox, the same store that Churchill did! A Cohiba 1966, and smoked it in Hyde Park. Most expensive cigar I ever bought but the memory is priceless!

I think I'd smoke that one in their lounge and make them give me a free coffee! 

VERY NICE

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SenorPerfecto said:

It's buy a box to admit to the tasting room?

Any box? PLPC

Buy a cigar in the shop and it can be smoked in the tasting room. No box purchase necessary. It's a comfortable room.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, cardinalfan85 said:

I got 35%  haha. All I have to say about that is that the perlas size takes me a bit longer than 20 minutes to smoke, about 30 to 40 minutes for me.

Same with my test taking. So an H. Upmann half corona is shorter than a SCdLH El Principe?

11 hours ago, Habanos2000 said:

I saw and took the test a while back. I think my result was "moron", but not quite sure.

I do have to say that one of my most proud moments as a Habanophile is the ability to say that I bought a cigar from JJ Fox, the same store that Churchill did! A Cohiba 1966, and smoked it in Hyde Park. Most expensive cigar I ever bought but the memory is priceless!

So many great cigar spots to check out in London. Literally right down the street from Fox is Davidoff, another super-cool spot. Have fun!

Had my first Behike 52 from their store.  Really neat place.

• Like 1

Your Score: 80% 

Congratulations. You certainly know your stuff. You are well on your way to becoming a Master of Havana Cigars

Long way to go I'm sure, only 55% first pass. Repeat questions helped ;)