CUNTINT Singles Question

I have a friend who is interested into diving into the world of Cuban cigars.  He wanted to know about the quality of the singles on CUNTINT.  I have bought boxes/samplers on CUNTINT, and they have been very good.  However, the vast majority of my purchases have been made through 24:24.  How does the quality compare when buying singles through CUNTINT?  

Although I've never ordered singles. I can not imagine ANYONE at CUNTINT picking out singles or putting together samples packs that were not of acceptable or better quality.

I'm sure someone will chime in that has bought a sampler...that'd be your friends best bet.

• Like 1

I recently bought the Christmas sampler from Rob.  They all look and smell exceptional.  By ordering singles you are limited to what is in the inventory.  So you may not get PSP/HQ types, but I'm sure you will receive good quality as FOH doesn't sell poor examples in my experience.

My advice is you can't go wrong ordering all your Cubans from Rob.

• Like 3

I've bought singles a couple times and they have been mostly PE or occasionally HQ quality I'd guess. Absolutely nothing to complain about at all, you just can't "pick" the quality like you can on the 24:24. The quality is far superior to pretty much everything i've gotten from other vendors at comparable prices. I haven't bought a sampler, but I would be comfortable buying one or buying singles again.

• Like 1

I've purchased many singles and sampler packs from cuntint and all have smoked beautifully! I would agree with them all mostly being PE quality. That means good!  Lol. Happy New Years all!!!  Goodnight...

I have ordered singles and they're fine.  

Recall watching the "grading explained" pinned thread.  Rob sends back all the crap.  Meaning he has no crap to sell you.  You get non-crappy cigars, weather in samplers, whole boxes or singles.

:2thumbs:

• Like 2

I have purchased several singles from the CUNTIT and never been disappointed. It is obvious that each stick is hand picked and of the utmost quality. Besides, El Prez and crew would never allow a bad stick to leave their hands on purpose as it directly reflects their business practice, which is of the highest caliber. Fear not and purchase on!

• 1 year later...

As all the above mentioned, you can’t go wrong with your order. Purchase with confidence and enjoy the great cigars that arrive! I’ve ordered dozens of single and have never been disappointed. 

I haven't ordered singles from the shop, but I have bought a few boxes, and they've all been good to excellent. I would apply the same rules to buying blind here as anywhere else. Rob might save you from the worst of the worst, but I wouldn't expect much more guarantee than that unless you buy graded or handpicked stock. I would fee more comfortable buying singles here than just about anywhere else, though. 

On 1/1/2017 at 12:38 PM, spivey6690 said:

I have a friend who is interested into diving into the world of Cuban cigars.  He wanted to know about the quality of the singles on CUNTINT.  I have bought boxes/samplers on CUNTINT, and they have been very good.  However, the vast majority of my purchases have been made through 24:24.  How does the quality compare when buying singles through CUNTINT?  

Singles come out of our walk in humidor. 

Boxes for our walk in humidor are there to serve our walk in members. 

Quality is generally very good to excellent. 

• Like 4

Thanks everyone for the information on your shop experiences. I was curious because I am putting together a 100 count DM humidor of ready to smoke sticks. About 95% of the 40 + box's I have received from 24:24 are, age at least 3 years up to 10 years. Then my larger DM humidor are a mix of smoke now and coming of age this year. All else are in the aging closet.

Walk in members? Please do explain?  You mean you have a retail store as well?  Wow is that the same place where the FOH event took place.  Now wonder how you stay so crazy busy.  I don't hear much on the forum about this.  Is it possible to post pics and kind of explain it a little?  Seems cool.

5 hours ago, Wertman said:

Walk in members? Please do explain?  You mean you have a retail store as well?  Wow is that the same place where the FOH event took place.  Now wonder how you stay so crazy busy.  I don't hear much on the forum about this.  Is it possible to post pics and kind of explain it a little?  Seems cool.

We do have local members and our store is "members only". You can't walk in off the street unless you are invited and introduced by a current member. It is located where we have Havanathon. 

The singles we provide on the carts are the same cigars they purchase day in and day out. if they are good enough for Artie, Stan, Nate and crew.....they are good enough for members globally :D

• Like 1

On 2018-01-12 at 5:27 PM, smfdff said:

@Elpresidente Rob or any of the czar staff, are there any aged single's available in the cuntint store?

Have you ever tried to say something like this to friend who does not understand what we do here? Or a family member at a holiday event?

Worth millions I say.

CB

6 hours ago, canadianbeaver said:

Have you ever tried to say something like this to friend who does not understand what we do here? Or a family member at a holiday event?

Worth millions I say.

CB

As a matter of fact, I did, once. My wife let me have it. I guess I should of asked if there were any mature single's.

• Haha 1