Ramón Allones Patagón - Regional Argentina, Chile y Uruguay

We dont have many Regionales around here. I have nothing to complain clap.gif

Speaking of which, any idea when a second Brazil RE will be made? The Redentores are a pretty good smoke, even though the ridiculous price increase that happened a few months ago.

Speaking of which, any idea when a second Brazil RE will be made? The Redentores are a pretty good smoke, even though the ridiculous price increase that happened a few months ago.

At the moment I would say zero chances but I have no inside info. Brazilian currency dropped 50% in few months.

Emporium (Brazilian distributor) thought that it was fair (?!) to raise the price of Redentores just because they have to keep its profit at the same number.

At the moment I would say zero chances but I have no inside info. Brazilian currency dropped 50% in few months.

Emporium (Brazilian distributor) thought that it was fair (?!) to raise the price of Redentores just because they have to keep its profit at the same number.

Yes, that was the explanation I was given as well by a shop in SP, which I understand to a point, but not when the increase is so over the top. Needless to say the boxes remained gathering dust at the shop...

Yes, that was the explanation I was given as well by a shop in SP, which I understand to a point, but not when the increase is so over the top. Needless to say the boxes remained gathering dust at the shop...

Welcome to Brazil, my friend! potty.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
27 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

Is it true that they will run about $23/stick??

I've been trying to find out the price since yesterday when I knew it would be launched tonight. I talked to a seller and not even he knew it.

Cigars in Chile arent cheap and it's their first regional. Brazilian regional (25ct) US$600

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i'm in the same mindframe as Ken on this, why make an expensive short smoke, that's gone in two puffs and that cost more than a Lusitania stick! ridiculous!

4 hours ago, oliverdst said:

Launched in Chile and Argentina. Dont know about Uruguay.

Price US$230-300 depending on the country.

Great, thanks

On 5/1/2017 at 9:36 PM, oliverdst said:

Launched in Chile and Argentina. Dont know about Uruguay.

Price US$230-300 depending on the country.

Hello my friends,

Regarding the new RE for the Southern Cone (a Petit Edmundo from  Ramon Allones, called Patagon), I can tell you that is already available at La Casa del Habano in Santiago (Chile) and Also at the DutyFree shop in Santiago's International Airport. Price in the store  is US 230 per box of 10. Duty Free price is US 190 per box of 10. The Cigar is really amazing and very different to all other RE. A complete review about Patagon will appear tomorrow in Cigar Insider (on line version of Cigar Aficionado).  Rgds

• Like 3