Ramón Allones Patagón - Regional Argentina, Chile y Uruguay

16 minutes ago, José Miguel said:

Hello my friends,

Regarding the new RE for the Southern Cone (a Petit Edmundo from  Ramon Allones, called Patagon), I can tell you that is already available at La Casa del Habano in Santiago (Chile) and Also at the DutyFree shop in Santiago's International Airport. Price in the store  is US 230 per box of 10. Duty Free price is US 190 per box of 10. The Cigar is really amazing and very different to all other RE. A complete review about Patagon will appear tomorrow in Cigar Insider (on line version of Cigar Aficionado).  Rgds

Thanks. Good to know about duty free.

22 minutes ago, José Miguel said:

Hello my friends,

Regarding the new RE for the Southern Cone (a Petit Edmundo from  Ramon Allones, called Patagon), I can tell you that is already available at La Casa del Habano in Santiago (Chile) and Also at the DutyFree shop in Santiago's International Airport. Price in the store  is US 230 per box of 10. Duty Free price is US 190 per box of 10. The Cigar is really amazing and very different to all other RE. A complete review about Patagon will appear tomorrow in Cigar Insider (on line version of Cigar Aficionado).  Rgds

By the way, do you know how many boxes will be directed to each country?

• 5 months later...
Is the Cono Sur obtainable anywhere online?

I've seen them in a few FB groups but not in any online store so far.
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, SenorPerfecto said:

Is the Cono Sur obtainable anywhere online?

No, at least not in Uruguay, Argentina or Chile. You can have them in second market.

9 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

I've seen them in a few FB groups but not in any online store so far.

I was in a small towin in Argentina few weeks ago and they hadnt received any so far. I guess Buenos Aires, Santiago or Montevideo are the only places to buy them.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...