The Attack On Titan Movie

MIKA27

The Attack On Titan Movie Is Totally Coming To Australian Cinemas

Attack on Titan is the closest thing we have to a new ‘big’ anime — like a new Naruto or Bleach or Dragon Ball. As such its manga turned anime is about get the live-action cinematic treatment. Surprise: the movie doesn’t look terrible, and it’s set to get a cinematic release in Australia.
The super vague release date, at this point, is 2015 but distributor Madman has promised more details will be available soon.
The truth is that Attack on Titan doesn’t even have a firm release date in Japan. At the moment it’s ‘Summer 2015′, which means ‘Winter 2015’in our hemisphere. Attack on Titan is extremely popular in the West, however, so I would hope for a relatively quick turnaround.
For now, might as well check out the brand new trailer for the movie. I’m actually intrigued. Looks way, way better than I expected.
  • Like 1

Is there a dubbed version of the Anime?

I've only ever seen it with Subtitles

I've yet to come across a dubbed version

FUNimation (US) and MadMan (AUS) have released the dubbed versions on DVD and Blu-Ray. So you should be able to get it via other means... lookaround.gifinnocent.gif

• Like 1

FUNimation (US) and MadMan (AUS) have released the dubbed versions on DVD and Blu-Ray. So you should be able to get it via other means... lookaround.gifinnocent.gif

THANKS Fuzz perfect10.gif

• 2 months later...

Here's The First Subtitled Attack On Titan Movie Trailer

We’ve seen a lot of these clips from the upcoming Attack on Titan live-action movie, but now we can understand them too.
Courtesy of IGN, the latest, subtitled trailer features a lot of the same Titan clips and the same crazy Hange squeals of delight and terror. Strung together, and with words I can read and comprehend, the movie is shaping up to be quite the frightful adventure it was always meant to be, but on the big screen. Sure, there are a few questionable production moments (like the scene with all the Titans standing in a shadowy exposition) but I have a feeling I won’t mind so much in lieu of a season 2.
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...