The One Cigar You would give....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're gettin' my Jose`L. Piedra

PLP not to strong good creamy taste in A mild cuban Avo classic or XO good consistant low medium NC smoke

First cigar that comes to mind is the Rafael Gonzalez Corona Extra.

I have on occasion gone with the noisy cricket for an experienced NC cigar smoker. Mostly to dispelled the notion that it takes a 55rg NC monster to have a great smoking experience. The noisy cricket is the cabinet Party short of coursesneaky.gif The expression on the smokers face is pricelessspotlight.gif

For the relative newby, I think an MUO Sig II would be like cracklmao.gif They are to me and I ain't no newbylookaround.giflol3.gif

From personal experience: I was recently given a Siglo II or III, not sure which it was, and it basically blew my mind. Already ordered and box and am trying to decide on my next order already. The siglo basically turned me on to CCs with the flip of a switch.

• Like 1

From personal experience: I was recently given a Siglo II or III, not sure which it was, and it basically blew my mind. Already ordered and box and am trying to decide on my next order already. The siglo basically turned me on to CCs with the flip of a switch.

Welcome aboard Beets! Not sure how long you have been around or into CC, but the landscape is broad. To decide on your next order, try checking out some reviews or start a thread with your preferred taste profile. Plenty of experience here to help point you in the right directionparty.gif

Rascc..... Did it for the girlfriends little brother. Told him if he doesn't like that cigar he won't like what I got...... But who doesn't love a perfect rascc. Monty 2 I think will be next or ep2. I feel those cigars are always on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk