How often do you smoke C&C's

ksblazer

Just curious how often you guys smoke C&C's compared to other 1st tier cigars that you have in your collection?

For me, I only smoke 3-5 cigars a week and probably 3-5 C&C's a month. So I guess that's about 25% of the time.

• Like 1

One a day but three today a Bolivar jc ,Romeo y J mf, and a Quintero Breva now if someone wants to donate a better selection for a relatively new to Cubans country boy I am not above excepting charity lol

• 3 weeks later...

Part of my daily routine... probably 5-10 a week.

But, I guess the answer really depends on how you define "Cheap & Cheerful". My own definition has expanded lately, allowing some 1st tier cigars to sneak in that I, personally, would not have considered C&C back when this sub-forum began. Time was when I only really counted tripa cortas, budget LF handmades of previously machine-made vitolas, and the occassional vintage MM I ran accross... Quinteros, Partagas Aristocrats & PCE's, LFdC's, and such... and that's still about half of my weekly C&C burn.

OTOH, with a little looser budget lately, along with an increase in on-hand inventory and variety, I'd pretty much count any Petit Coronas, Tres Petit Coronas or Panatelas this side of Cohiba... Monte 4 beng about the top of that range, price-wise.

Thing is, if my budget tightens again I'd likely still keep the same C&C pace simply by gravitating back to more of the lower-end cigars more often.

I'm anywhere from 3-10'cigars per week, and maybe 6 on average. I'd say 50% are C&C. I also find they meet my schedule and budget. I like getting value for money and many C&C deliver this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm anywhere from 3-10'cigars per week, and maybe 6 on average. I'd say 50% are C&C. I also find they meet my schedule and budget. I like getting value for money and many C&C deliver this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep Like PLP !spotlight.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ever since I bought a box of Palmas extras, that's all I've been smoking. The crazy thing is, these are smoking better than some of my much older more expensive sticks. And I've been giving out a lot as well and I don't feel as bad because they're not too pricey.

• 4 months later...

Pretty much daily. I'd say they make up 75% of my smokes. Usually smoking a Party Aristo, BPC, RASCC, or the like on a regular night. My "top tier" smokes are saved for the weekend when I can enjoy them properly and take notes so I can share a review if I get the chance.

Also trying to smoke through NC since my conversion but those follow the same ratio as the top tier there are worth saving as well.