Did Maxim magazine use fake Behike? or new labels>

dave400

i was reading this article and tried googling around to see if there are yet another new behike label?

figured if anyone had seen them this would be the place. In the pic you can see they are individually numbered and the sticks look yum.

http://www.maxim.com/entertainment/food-drink/article/smoke-show-big-money-fight-over-cohiba-cigars

Thanks for the quick response , a little out of my price range at 440 a stick back then so i must not have paid attention to the labels.

I was told by the proprietor of the well known UK tobacco store that those original Behike releases were $1,500 per stick! If they were lowered to $440 later...well, that's still a tad outta my buying ability!

I got the 440 from the halfwheel article that was linked. With only 100 humidors of 40 the avg person can't get / afford. It would have been nice if maxim actually gave some credit to the pic comparing it with red dot cohibas.

I hear they currently sell for £4,500 each in London.

People with money want rare stuff.

Wow! Very Badly !!! Ridiculous $$$

I was told by the proprietor of the well known UK tobacco store that those original Behike releases were $1,500 per stick! If they were lowered to $440 later...well, that's still a tad outta my buying ability!

The Toronto LCDH had one entire Behike humidor. Sold for $20-25K IIRC. An American woman picked it up along with a few other high priced items apparently.

The Toronto LCDH had one entire Behike humidor. Sold for $20-25K IIRC. An American woman picked it up along with a few other high priced items apparently.

WHEW! Mm, mmh, mmh! surprised.gifdollarsign.gifdollarsign.gifdollarsign.gif