My new end table cabinet

Recently condensed all my desk top humidors and coolidor into a small end table cabinet. Right now it is mostly composed of NC's with a small showing of CC's. Trying my best to leave lots of room in the bottom cabinet for expanding my CC collection. Just got this thing seasoned this past month and finally added smokes to it about 1.5 weeks ago.

Cheers

Seth

IMG_2427.jpg

Here is my modest top shelf:

IMG_2492_zpsd83b369e.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice.clap.gif

Good collection

Got the exact same humidor. I love it.

You guys are all too kind, I've seen pictures of your collections hahaha. But, thank you very much for the kind words, the humidor wouldn't make a seal in the beginning, but I got some weather stripping and a couple pounds of beads and thus far it is holding steady at 65%.

Seth

...the humidor wouldn't make a seal in the beginning, but I got some weather stripping and a couple pounds of beads and thus far it is holding steady at 65%.

If you are talking about the square hole in the back of the humidor for where an electronic humidification cord can be inserted, then I recommend cutting out numerous slightly larger shapes of cedar inserts (found in all CC slid lid boxes) and affixing over hole with electrical tape. This worked for great for the duration of time I had this particular humidor.

Good luck, and enjoy!

If you are talking about the square hole in the back of the humidor for where an electronic humidification cord can be inserted, then I recommend cutting out numerous slightly larger shapes of cedar inserts (found in all CC slid lid boxes) and affixing over hole with electrical tape. This worked for great for the duration of time I had this particular humidor.

Good luck, and enjoy!

That spot as well as the top shelf and bottom cabinet door. I added weather stripping around the upper drawer, bottom cabinet door and then used an outlet insulation cutout for the back outlet hole. I plan on going with active humidification eventually...but when I started looking into the Accumonitor setups I start to think to myself....man, maybe I should just wait it out and then upgrade to an aristocrat hahaha

Seth

where did u pick that up at?

If you are referring to the cabinet I purchased it online I'm not sure I can mention vendors?!?! But shoot me a pm and I'll get you the info.

If you are referring to the weather stripping and the outlet gasket I used to seal the humidor you can grab those at any local home depot or lowes....

Thanks again for the kind remarks guys!

Seth

Thanks for all the kind words guys!! Still working on filling her up.....So far it's a pretty good humi. The weather has been sooooo dry and inconsistent in CO that my RH has been dropping down into low 60's upper 50's lately. But overall it's doing pretty well.

Seth

• 4 weeks later...