Cigars in the mail happy days

It is always a great thrill when you know you have a box of cigars coming in the mail and they actually arrive... The only thing better is when you receive cigars in the mail and you don't know they are coming.. Today I received some LGC number three from 2002 and LGC number one from 1996 and the PL secretos from 2013...

Perla a heart felt thankyou for your generosity I look forward to a day when we can sit back and smoke a cigar and just have a chat.. fabulous looking smokes , I can't wait to enjoy them .

How fortunate am I to be part of such a great network of friends

Cheers everyone and happy new year to you all

West

• Like 4

Great stuff Westy

We all know about how good this place and associated members thats before we even get into the Perth crew

FRIENDSHIP FRATUNITY LAUGHTER the meaning of life i think

cheers

• Like 1

I've experienced her generosity! perfect10.gif

***And I've experienced YOUR generosity! wub.png

• Like 1

Good for you, westg.

On the other hand, what about 2 letters from customs telling you that your packages have been detained and when you drive for an hour to their office they tell you that you have to pay twice the price of your cigar value as tax?

Would you pay or leave it?

Good for you, westg.

On the other hand, what about 2 letters from customs telling you that your packages have been detained and when you drive for an hour to their office they tell you that you have to pay twice the price of your cigar value as tax?

Bummer. Man, way to harsh the great vibe this thread has going!

Good for you, westg.

I know.... paid $224 for a box just before Xmas and was stung $220 duty... painful I know... mate I am only expressing how grateful I am... if we choose to run the with customs sometimes we win sometimes we lose. Hope you have better luck next time...biggrin.png