Christmas Eve

I know traditionally your meant to leave cookies, a glass of milk, and a carrot for santa, but I'm guessing a few of us will be leaving out a cigar as well this evening.

Thinking of leaving out a Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de San Juan, what's everyone else planning.

Happy Holidays to all.

• Like 2

TheFullMontecristo, I suppose I should also substitute the milk, got a bottle Tobermory that I was saving for tomorrow but I'm feeling inpatient so may crack that open.

I'm not educated on Rum, maybe that should be my new years resolution.

Knickerbocker, my first box doesn't arrive till the new year very jealous of you. Just watched a review second third onwards is meant to be amazing!

TheFullMontecristo, I suppose I should also substitute the milk, got a bottle Tobermory that I was saving for tomorrow but I'm feeling inpatient so may crack that open.

I'm not educated on Rum, maybe that should be my new years resolution.

Totally agree, should be a resolution that is truly entertaining and easy to keep ;)

I hope you mean you plan on smoking plenty of cigars, not smoking those NC things.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

oh, of course ;)

(Mind you, if it weren't for the size, I'd actually be smoking a few nubs during the winter. Flavours aren't that bad.)

I know traditionally your meant to leave cookies, a glass of milk, and a carrot for santa, but I'm guessing a few of us will be leaving out a cigar as well this evening.

Thinking of leaving out a Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de San Juan, what's everyone else planning.

Happy Holidays to all.

Hi chalky glad to have you as part of this awesome community you should come along to one of our "Perth Crew" get togethers at the garden bar Leederville great place for a smoke keep your eye on the private Aussie thread for details if you don't have access to that forum yet yet I will send you a PM we are a great bunch of guys and we would love a new face along

Cheers OZ(Steve)

Hey OZ Thanks for the message, I have been promising Mus I will come up your way for ages so I definitely will.