The older I get.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3. I am liking easier drawing cigars. For the love of god I am turning into Ken! where the hell does this come from? i think the sign of age is your complete disconnect with reality. i might

I have noticed a few things about myself as I get closer to my 50th in Feb 1. I talk to myself more and more. Seriously, there are days I give myself a serious kick in the arse! Others where I all

From one quinquagenarian's standpoint I have to agree with much that's been said. Some days I'm doing the morning ablutions and my wife asks me what I just said. Seems I'm talking to myself in the mi

Nine Important Facts to Remember as You Grow Older:

Number 9 - Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

Number 8 - Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 7 - Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 6 - Men have two emotions: hungry and horny, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich, you have a 50% chance of being right...

Number 5 - Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

Number 4 - Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

Number 3 - All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Number 2 - In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Number 1 - Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

...and as someone recently said to me:

Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Once we hit 40 we all get that dreaded decease called "CRAFT"and there's no cure for it.CRAFT stands for"CAN'T REMEMBER A FU..@#G THING" and I should know it as I'm hitting 70 in 4 weeks.

I'm nearer to 70 than 60 too and 'spose if I have CRAFT it's selective. But it is gratifying to read through a bunch of 'kids' ageing confessions and realise I'm backward in the grumpy stakes and need to catch up .... or is that down? biggrin.png