Has anyone had the pleasure of the new Swiss RA Perfecto?

After my last post, I have shared a couple with friends over the last weeks from my box.

I can confirm the findings of BahnhofstraBe.

Good weight in hand, medium bodied - a refined taste. Not really the usual untamed strong RA from regular production.

Slightly young and I think these will become a very nice smoke over the coming years.

• Like 1

Tried the RA Extra. In keeping with the holiday season; I found it naughty, not nice. Tried it twice (just to be sure). No flavor or enjoyment or aroma at all thumbsdwn.gif

Yesterday I had the chance to see the humidor, gorgeous simply gorgeous.

@ moderators - If the link is against the FoH rules - please edit it!

www.portmanntabak.ch/ger_details_998/Ramon_Allones_Perfecto_Edition_Regionales_Suiza_2014_Sonderhumidor.html

For the RA Perfectos they are flying out of the shelves.

I'm kicking myself in the ass. I only bought 1 box thinking, they'll be easy enough to get. Now everyone who has them suddenly only does bank transfers. If it wasn't right after Christmas I'd start a group buy, but I just don't have a couple thousand to lay down on a wire transfer.

I'm kicking myself in the ass. I only bought 1 box thinking, they'll be easy enough to get. Now everyone who has them suddenly only does bank transfers.

Is that just for US based purchases or world wide purchases?

Tried my first after lunch on New Year's Eve. Pretty wet on arrival so dry boxed for 72 hours. Initially some sweet cooking spices and then lots of young tobacco after the first third. Had to cut it again half way through because it was dripping tar. Think I'll leave them alone and revisit in the summer!

Well, I dove in and bought a box.

They arrived a couple of days ago and were vac packed and smokeable as soon as they landed.

Lit one up last night and (to me at least) smoked a lot like a fresh RASS would.

Lots a sweet spice, woody and some stewed fruit notes.

Very happy with them, will be buying as many as I can afford until they sell out