Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is probably one of, if not my favorite Holiday. It doesn't matter what Religion you are, or what you believe in. It's a day to be Thankful for what you have or had, and just be happy. Everyone should celebrate this Holiday. Drinking lots of wine, or your choice of alcohol, watching football, waiting for the Turkey to be done. Meanwhile you have devoured all the appetizers. It's a day that we all look forward to and seems it never ends. Food, Food and more Food.

So what are you guys making for Thanksgiving this year?

Any special cigars you're going to pull out?

Drinks?

I smoke a turkey the last few years, but this year I bought a Deep Fryer. I'm excited to try it out.

My wife and cousins will be doing the rest of the shenanigans.

I will be drinking mostly all day, I'm going to go with Wine as I can pace myself better with wine rather than Liquor.

Cigars will be a custom rolls I received from Cuba.

That's all for me folks.

My Kitchen starts now!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family.

Andrew

• Like 2

Have a blast mate!! Enjoy the meal, family, drinks and laughter!!!

Thanks bro... I know I'm going to get most of the attention tomorrow as I'm going to put a slide show of my Cuba trip on the big screen For all my cousins coming over. I know I'm going to 1000 questions. Hence why I will be getting drunk. LOL!

Sound great Andrew. Enjoy. Tacosowner is correct about 3 min per pound. We usually know it's done when you can start pulling the leg off but at that point it may be slight over cooked for some.

Make sue you read the safety instructions as it can be dangerous. Keep the fryer well away from any buildings. Watch your

heat (I think your supposed to keep it at 350 max) and don't let your oil spill over.

Dana's already getting things started with chocolate martinis and I've got a Monti 4 going. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Defanly sounds good and I'm jelous... Unfortually my family never count me and my waife and my beatifull kids in, witch for me is also one of those days u can enjoy family get tegethore in a great day.. I'm sitting at home and having fun with my kids, that make me keep going.... Happy thanksgiving guys..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sounds like a great day shaping up Andrew.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our US members.

• Like 1

I spent some time living in the US of A. (Virginia) which was great as we celebrated two thanksgivings every year while down there. Came to love the tradition of football on thanksgiving Thursday and always look forward to it. Happy thanksgiving to all you folks down south of the border.

• Like 1

Well Andrew.......How did it turn out?

AMAZING!

It will be hard to have a turkey not deep fried again! Baking it is definitely a thing of the past!

• Like 1

We had Thanksgiving at a neighbor's, pretty amazing roasted bird - buttered cheesecloth over the breast gave it a great color. No leftovers for us though....

Kelly insisted we must have them so I smoke-roasted a 14 pounder on the Green Egg today, 5 hours @ 350ish with pecan wood, came out pretty nice, Fried is the best though!