What's new pussycat - joke - hilarious!

This is genious to do it during the day.

My signature move was to play Britney Spears over and over, but only as I was leaving the bar.

Although, the new jukeboxes have an option to pay more money to play your song next so it'd be tough to pull this off nowadays.

• Like 1

I remember doing the same type of thing during college days (early 90's) with a friend (also named John) at a Pizza Hut, but with "Allentown" by Billy Joel. They unplugged the machine after 5 1/2 straight plays, but since we complained that we had put $20 worth of plays (20 plays) into the machine they asked us to leave and didn't even want us to pay the check.

To this day I start laughing when I hear that song. Best meal I ever had... at a Pizza Hut!

• Like 1

Lol! Ours was Chris de Burgh's Lady in Red. At Mom's Diner, only place in town to serve underage greaseballs like us. The waitress laughed with us for the whole 2 hours. Especially when my buddy knew all the words and sang along. People actually got up and left.

• 2 weeks later...

Hilarious!!! Thank you so much!

Tom Jones was a favorite of ours on TV when I was little. Every other show he would walk out on stage, put his foot up on a suit case and his jacket on his shoulder and sing "Leavin' on a Jet Plane".

Oy vey.

And ladies threw their underpants at him.