I Hit the JACKPOT....

the Beetle jackpot. Got this cigar in Cabo Sept.2013 and froze it for 3 days put it inside a plastic bag and a few days ago had a total of 35 beetles crawling inside the bag. That is why is so important to make sure you freeze for longer periods.

There is a chart somewhere that tells you how long to freeze at a certain temp to kill the little pests.

2e93a88a00b1793c7743b38035d36cae.jpg

67cde21bc5261d433f91390e24d2b086.jpg

dc9db19e67bdd8fd1715158869bf143f.jpg

0672130550cf09ab6f0c05e6fb8af572.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

Holy crap! What kind of cigar is it? I thought HSA froze all cigars prior to shipping to distributors.

Its not a CC, but I had beetles on a RA Superiores that i bought at the LCDH in Cozumel on Dec. 2012. IMO freeze everything and for at least a week.

That's about the worst beetle infection I've ever seen! I've always frozen customs when I receive them, but never regular production smokes.

Care to share what the cigar was?

That is terrible! Was that the only one affected?

Yeah, and it was inside a plastic bag. No harm done. I have had beetles before, but only a couple never this many.

I wish there was a fainting emoticon here...coverears.gif I don't think I'd chance smoking that one, partner. You're gonna be risking getting Lasioderma Serricorne potty.gif in your mouth & system; you're likely to have whatever smoking experience disrupted by chicken.gif sh#t tasting stuff; your enjoyment of a wonderful habana smoke will be doghouse.gif I wouldn't do it.

I'll be looking forward to your review. Plug up the holes and smoke away! smile.png

lmao.gif

the Beetle jackpot. Got this cigar in Cabo Sept.2013 and froze it for 3 days put it inside a plastic bag and a few days ago had a total of 35 beetles crawling inside the bag. That is why is so important to make sure you freeze for longer periods.

There is a chart somewhere that tells you how long to freeze at a certain temp to kill the little pests.

2e93a88a00b1793c7743b38035d36cae.jpg

67cde21bc5261d433f91390e24d2b086.jpg

dc9db19e67bdd8fd1715158869bf143f.jpg

0672130550cf09ab6f0c05e6fb8af572.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

… those are not beetles mate… those are nano versions of CAT D-11s…

You should patent those! -Piggy

• Like 2

This cigar is beyond smokable. The only thing I want to reiterate is freeze for more than 3 days, I would say 7 days just to be safe.

Lots of protein in that cigar.(LOL)

Beetle jackpot is right. Reminds me of a statement I once heard from a British evolutionary biologist about "God's inordinate fondness for beetles," referring to the fact that there are more beetles than any other form of insects. At the time though I hadn't discovered CCs, and what this might mean to our smoking pleasures.

I don't even want to smoke anymore after seeing that! no.gif just kidding! everyone stay calm!

Love the vultures.

… just in time for Halloween!

post-79-0-30635700-1413322090_thumb.jpg

…sorry to laugh at your misfortune mate, but somethings just bring my creativity to life!

Now, Chucky-cigar is a scary image indeed! -LOL

(Ross' new avatar, maybe!)

-Piggy

• Like 3

just in time for Halloween!

Chucky mod 2.jpg

sorry to laugh at your misfortune mate, but somethings just bring my creativity to life!

Now, Chucky-cigar is a scary image indeed! -LOL

(Ross' new avatar, maybe!)

-Piggy

LMAO. That's funny. No harm done, only one cigar.