Another Andorra Report

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just came back from my trip to Europe. This time is primarily for my GF's birthday so not everything was cigar related as I wanted it to be, however I tried my best to squeezed some smoking time into

I will say it again: Andorra is a beautiful country, people are noble, dress well, orderly, everyone seems happy with their life. The streets are spotless, very modern, with many interesting architect

I am in Andorra for few days and following the footstep of Chris and Joe report's, I spend 2 days hunt cigars from 7 shops and find that only 4 shops are worthwhile to browse. At first shop I talk wit

Nice Part 2.

Only one box left of QdO Gran Coronas and LGC Tainos? Hopefully they have more in the back somewhere lookaround.gif

Lots of Dip 1s/3s, that was good to see

I grabbed one of the 2 QdO GC left but plenty of Tainos around

Fred also showed me the RyJ Prince of Wales, smells wonderful, good construction. Not a RyJ fan so I passed on the deal

• Like 1

I grabbed one of the 2 QdO GC left but plenty of Tainos around

Nice grab! The QdO GC's are great. I have one left, it smells fantastic and I will be sad when it's gone. :lol: I found some in Le Lotus (Paris)

Nice grab! The QdO GC's are great. I have one left, it smells fantastic and I will be sad when it's gone. laugh.png I found some in Le Lotus (Paris)

Every time I visit Le Lotus, Regis always has QdO Gran Corona and Imperial vintage in stock for me. rotfl.gif

Nice part 3, I also visit that LCDH Amsterdam few months ago. Love that Piano humidor so much.

Any chance to grab some Juan Lopez Short Robusto ER Andorra?

I saw the short robusto, there's still plenty around!

Awesome trip report and pics, thanks for sharing! Are Cohiba fairly priced there, just wondering how much the Siglo VI jar was?

Same as a regular box of Sig VI :)

Tried to pm you but your inbox is full

WOW! This place really exist? You are my new tripadviser! I don't even want to go Cuba now. I'm thinking a new place to live in my retirement years?

First thing I did when I arrived home, was to check the immigration requirements of Andorra tongue.png