Another Andorra Report

Late to this, but what a damn set of posts! Amazing stuff mate. Had two cancelled trips to Andorra this year but hoping to get there next year (in-laws have a place about 2 hours away and I visit a couple of times a year). This goes somewhere to helping me find what I need!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just came back from my trip to Europe. This time is primarily for my GF's birthday so not everything was cigar related as I wanted it to be, however I tried my best to squeezed some smoking time into

I will say it again: Andorra is a beautiful country, people are noble, dress well, orderly, everyone seems happy with their life. The streets are spotless, very modern, with many interesting architect

I am in Andorra for few days and following the footstep of Chris and Joe report's, I spend 2 days hunt cigars from 7 shops and find that only 4 shops are worthwhile to browse. At first shop I talk wit

I am in Andorra for few days and following the footstep of Chris and Joe report's, I spend 2 days hunt cigars from 7 shops and find that only 4 shops are worthwhile to browse. At first shop I talk with Pablo and Frederic, I said about Joe send me, they open internet show this thread and talk a lot about Joe ( in a very positive way - 555). I found that most of the rarest cigars are that not much as I think but price is really amazing cheap. 3 shops are belong to same owner, Pablo show me his boss collection and some pics of his boss with friends in cigar business. He also very kind to invite me to smoke some rare cigar and give away few good cigars.

I followed the Joe's recommendation so finally I got 3 LGC Taino, Inmensos, Medalle d'Or No.2, Bolivar Lonsdale, Corona, Libertador and Gold Medal, last of three ER Andorra - RA, JL and PL but no more JL Short Robusto in this country. H Upmann No.1, Partagas Astorias, EL special box for Andorra 2007 and 2008, Estuche of Habanos Festival X, Montecristo A, Sancho Panza Sachos, and Punch SS No.1.

Thank you very much Joe for all your recommendations, without you I can not find all rare cigars above easliy. I will show the pic later once I arrive Paris, tomorrow early morning still have time to visit some small shops.

afterthat I will go bak to Paris to see La Civette and Le Lotus later.

• Like 3

I am in Andorra for few days and following the footstep of Chris and Joe report's, I spend 2 days hunt cigars from 7 shops and find that only 4 shops are worthwhile to browse. At first shop I talk with Pablo and Frederic, I said about Joe send me, they open internet show this thread and talk a lot about Joe ( in a very positive way - 555). I found that most of the rarest cigars are that not much as I think but price is really amazing cheap. 3 shops are belong to same owner, Pablo show me his boss collection and some pics of his boss with friends in cigar business. He also very kind to invite me to smoke some rare cigar and give away few good cigars.

I followed the Joe's recommendation so finally I got 3 LGC Taino, Inmensos, Medalle d'Or No.2, Bolivar Lonsdale, Corona, Libertador and Gold Medal, last of three ER Andorra - RA, JL and PL but no more JL Short Robusto in this country. H Upmann No.1, Partagas Astorias, EL special box for Andorra 2007 and 2008, Estuche of Habanos Festival X, Montecristo A, Sancho Panza Sachos, and Punch SS No.1.

Thank you very much Joe for all your recommendations, without you I can not find all rare cigars above easliy. I will show the pic later once I arrive Paris, tomorrow early morning still have time to visit some small shops.

afterthat I will go bak to Paris to see La Civette and Le Lotus later.

Sorry to hear that you can't find any JL Short Robusto, but the rest of the epic haul made up for it I'm sure.

Glad you met up with Frederick too, he's a really nice gentleman.

Please update us with some photos once you settled! Cheers!

Just curious, how many runs did you make in and out? sneaky.gif

I reached 350 sticks, but I still thinking to bring back the Robaina Humidor which has only 79 cigars left as the price was reduced 1,000 Euro due to humidor and some cigars were cracked during transportation. But think about weight and trip in Paris and the Dam made me so headache too.

The Scotch and other boozes in The Cava Benito are also awesome and very cheap price as well.

• 2 weeks later...