NC Sampler.. Preferably American maybe some DR?

Howdy guys,

I know this is a heated discussion and not a can of worms I'm interested in discussing so don't bother really..

I'm purely interested in buying a 10ish cigar sampler of mid-range NC cigars. It's impossible to not be curious no? So anybody here have a trusted vendor they get NC's from? I know some members smoke them... Australia is a funny place... While we're not busy being castrated for smoking Cubans you rarely see cigars from a different origin. You do sometimes, But rarely.

I'd like to try a moderately priced sampler, Anybody in the know able to point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Andrew.

Dimwittedly I should also add pm me as advertising etc is not allowed and I didn't make that connection..

Regardless! Thanks guys!

Guessing many of us on here would send you some, might be better than buying a sampler. But if you're looking for U.S. shops, that I'm assuming will ship to you, pm me.

• Like 2

I would go with

Nat Sherman Timeless Dominican Torpedo x2 (pretty tasty)

RYJ Romeo (some don't like but I did)

Gran Habanos #3 Reserva 2008 Pyramid x2 ( I bought a box will probably get another)

Flor De Las Antillas Toro

Hoyo De Monterray Dark Sumatra Ebano

Padron Natural Londres or 3000 (the 1964 and 1926 are nice but for that kind of cake go CC and get it over with.)

Alec Bradley Black Market Robusto

And my secret shame Quorum at least one, At 25 bucks for a bundle of Coronas they get a guy through the winter.

Cant believe how hard it was to make a list, would be easier to pick 20 for you to avoid.

There's a lot of BS to wade through in the NC world....that being said, I would only recommend Fuentes (Hemingway specifically), Padrons, My Father (No. 1, 2, 3, or 4, none of the weird variations, just the originals), some Tatuajes, some Illusiones, and the Liga Privada T52 if you can find it. That's it.

I would go with

Nat Sherman Timeless Dominican Torpedo x2 (pretty tasty)

RYJ Romeo (some don't like but I did)

Gran Habanos #3 Reserva 2008 Pyramid x2 ( I bought a box will probably get another)

Flor De Las Antillas Toro

Hoyo De Monterray Dark Sumatra Ebano

Padron Natural Londres or 3000 (the 1964 and 1926 are nice but for that kind of cake go CC and get it over with.)

Alec Bradley Black Market Robusto

And my secret shame Quorum at least one, At 25 bucks for a bundle of Coronas they get a guy through the winter.

Cant believe how hard it was to make a list, would be easier to pick 20 for you to avoid.

Hmmmm... anything made by Alec Bradley would top my list of cigars to avoid

Hmmmm... anything made by Alec Bradley would top my list of cigars to avoid

I used to think that but the couple I had were quite good. Had a good prensado then had about ten crap. You are right mighty touch and go. Popularity kills a good cigar.

Less expensive

• Padron 2000 Maduro Robusto
  • Flor De Las Antillas Toro (amazing fresh...taste like crap after a year)
  • Aging Room M356 Robusto (had some amazing ones, a few "meh")

Not so cheap:

• Zino Platinum (only if you can get a good deal, otherwise pricey)
  • Padron 1964 Maduro Churchill (first choice) or Robusto (runner up)

When I smoke them they are all med./full bodied. Ashton VSG, Padron all maduro 3000,1926,and 1964,Tatuaje! I have found Cigar Place Biz will ship anywhere,and always have A big selection.