Help help

Franko

A good friend in México have a freind that is selling this cigars. I live in d US and they know i love habanos. They offer me this cigars. Witch im worrie there fakes. They mention they bought them from Cuba. Everything look good exectp is missing d factory stamp and d date. Wondering if this could be a factory mistake. Any info Well apriciatted. Thanks u.post-17159-0-90508700-1408377825_thumb.jpost-17159-0-81037300-1408377839_thumb.jpost-17159-0-82929800-1408377853_thumb.jpost-17159-0-03627000-1408377869_thumb.j

I'll try to dig my boxes when I get back home, and take some pictures for you to compare them. Both my boxes were bought directly from LCDH so they are good.

Looks like my legit box (judging by the pics only). Would have been nice to have the outer cardboard to be sure, though.

Mieles can u hermano!! I haven a good deal on this so I don't want to let go if they were ligit, is hard to said, Lotus those urs have d date and factory stamp on d box? Not in d card box!! Unfortunately they don't have it!!!

I received a box of HUPCs from here that was missing the factory - date stamp so it does happen, it's Cuba. It's just hard to believe that it would be missing on such a prestigious box of cigars.

Indeed! Good eye smile.png

Wow! Checked a bunch of other boxes - all of them have the lower case "s.a.". I guess that means the box for sale is fake.

Note capital A in S.A in top photo.

Lower case a in S.a. In your box Claus.

Good catch. I knew there was something different between them and kept going back and forth between the pics but didn't see it