This is one for the books.....

Legit cab of Partagas Lusitania BOU JUL 11.

and no....you can't fit them in longways as they should be.

An investigation is under way by the powers that be. I will be interested to find out exactly how it happened.....because it isn't that easy to screw up that big biggrin.png

There are days rolleyes.gif

post-4-0-47306100-1405646708_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-17956000-1405646738_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Send them my way. I will do the hard labor in finding out how it happened. I will personally handle each and everyone of then until they talk.

With any luck for them they will speak before they are all gone! !!!!

More importantly, how much are the Lusi's with a few years on them going for? hole.gif

Are there still 50 sticks in there? I'd be curious to know what the screwup is, the cigars, or the box

The cigars are perfect Lusi's in every way. It is the cabinet. It couldn't be a one off, there must be a run of them out there.

A future collector's item, or will people immediately scream 'Fake!!'?

It would be interesting if Trev's site, or perhaps another resource, might document these anomalies as they happen... the alternative tends to be vague and uncorroborated memories and opinions. (For what it's worth, I know that's all part of the fun...wink2.gif)

A future collector's item, or will people immediately scream 'Fake!!'?

It would be interesting if Trev's site, or perhaps another resource, might document these anomalies as they happen... the alternative tends to be vague and uncorroborated memories and opinions. (For what it's worth, I know that's all part of the fun...wink2.gif)

From what I've seen just on this site in particular, trying to track a log all of HSAs minor packaging mistakes would take 2 lifetimes

Easy, a new guy making a box routed out the long sections instead of the short section. So instead of wasting the box, they made a lid to suit.

Thank you. Occam's Razor.

Look's like there trying to maximize the amount of cabs. they get out of A sheet, Thats what I would say if it landed back in my lap!

gotta love Habanos.... we're only human, mistakes are made.... of course, secretly i am hoping that one day I'll crack open a SLB and find a hand written note from the roller...

• Like 1

gotta love Habanos.... we're only human, mistakes are made.... of course, secretly i am hoping that one day I'll crack open a SLB and find a hand written note from the roller...

Yeah, not gonna happen. Rollers actually don't pack the boxes...

Yeah, not gonna happen. Rollers actually don't pack the boxes...

Aww man, whys you have to go and destroy my dreams like that?? Heheheh

Good point....