In need of a new direction

I notice a disturbing lack of Ramon Allones in your list, perhaps they would be worth a look

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!innocent.gif

• Like 2

You NEED something RyJ, SLR, Trinidad… and you must try the Partagas D4 and the RASS. IMHO

I've been wanting to try something from RyJ. I've only ever had NC RyJs and they were awful, but I assume CC RyJs are much better. Any suggestion on a vitola?

I'm thinking it's clearly time I gave in to all the peer pressure and try RA . . . not sure if I should go for the Special Select or Small Club Corona, though.

Also, I like the idea of one of Rob's HQ samplers. I'll wait and see what the new one is like and might consider that. Also, also, if anyone is stumbling across this thread again, I want to get myself something nice for my birthday which is in a month or so. I'm thinking either a really nice single of something or a 10-count box of something nice any suggestions there? Just to give you an idea of my price range, I can't afford something like Behikes. Those are simply too much for me, although I could probably splurge on a single. I guess what I'm saying is what is your special occasion cuban?

I'm thinking it's clearly time I gave in to all the peer pressure and try RA . . . not sure if I should go for the Special Select or Small Club Corona, though.

Also, I like the idea of one of Rob's HQ samplers. I'll wait and see what the new one is like and might consider that. Also, also, if anyone is stumbling across this thread again, I want to get myself something nice for my birthday which is in a month or so. I'm thinking either a really nice single of something or a 10-count box of something nice any suggestions there? Just to give you an idea of my price range, I can't afford something like Behikes. Those are simply too much for me, although I could probably splurge on a single. I guess what I'm saying is what is your special occasion cuban?

What I did finally and wished I had much sooner when I first got into CC cigars. Only you can know what you will like. If you smoked something and like it then its worthy of a box puchase. Buy singles and see what you like otherwise. There are percent off sales throughout the year here and makes stuff much more affordable.

If not you end up with stuff you just dont care too much for and its better to put your money into your likes Imo.

• Like 1

Ramon allones superiores is more approachable rott than rass and comes in boxes of ten, might fit your wish.

Based on what you like I thought of juan lopez nr 2, but I would suggest the sampler pack as well though

I've been wanting to try something from RyJ. I've only ever had NC RyJs and they were awful, but I assume CC RyJs are much better. Any suggestion on a vitola?

Completely different, no relation at all apart from copied name.

The exhibition #4 is the champ for me currently, its a Hermosa #4 so essentially robusto sized.

I'd just keep trying lots of singles, the best journey in this hobby is discovering what you enjoy!

• Like 1

Completely different, no relation at all apits a different animalrt from copied name.

The exhibition #4 is the champ for me currently, its a Hermosa #4 so essentially robusto sized.

I'd just keep trying lots of singles, the best journey in this hobby is discovering what you enjoy!

EXhibition #4 is one I need to try. I hear alot of good. I never cared too much for Short Chrchills but hear It is a different animal.

EXhibition #4 is one I need to try. I hear alot of good. I never cared too much for Short Chrchills but hear It is a different animal.

It's like the SC's well travelled, quietly classy and interesting uncle. Who was the life and soul of the family until he got too fond of the sauce, he's just left rehab though and it's nice to see him back; no more wet spots on the carpet or strange smells in the wardrobe.

I think the best bang for your buck VERY nice smoke - perhaps special occasion - would be the aforementioned Royal Robusto and the Superiores. And between the two, the Royal Robusto.

They are sold in ten counts, so you don't have to have the financial investment of a 25

count.

I believe that both are delicious and approachable young, and can become amazing with time... If you can resist smoking them all. I can't, and that's a problem ; )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the best bang for your buck VERY nice smoke - perhaps special occasion - would be the aforementioned Royal Robusto and the Superiores. And between the two, the Royal Robusto.

They are sold in ten counts, so you don't have to have the financial investment of a 25

count.

I believe that both are delicious and approachable young, and can become amazing with time... If you can resist smoking them all. I can't, and that's a problem ; )

I've been indecisive as hell about grabbing a box or two of HURR for weeks now. You've juuuuusst about pushed me over the limit. Cheers bro ;)

I've been indecisive as hell about grabbing a box or two of HURR for weeks now. You've juuuuusst about pushed me over the limit. Cheers bro ;)

Well, I can promise it's a sure bet. If you don't like them, someone will be eager to take them off your hands... And if you happen to be in the states, I'll be that guy : )

Have fun, I've been smoking cigars for several years, and I still have SO many cigars to try

I've been indecisive as hell about grabbing a box or two of HURR for weeks now. You've juuuuusst about pushed me over the limit. Cheers bro wink.png

I think I'm strongly considering HURR for my birthday now. Too bad I missed out on that clearance sale!