Palate Rest

Thinking of taking a break from cigars for a while to amongst other things re-invigorate the palate.

If you've done this before, how long did you find it took to better appreciate what your smoking?

Couple weeks? A month?

I'm usually 3-6 a week guy, been enjoying cigars for several years. This week I've been to two tasting sessions for spirits/beer and have had several strong Nicaraguan cigars to top it off, hence the burn out.

Just came back from a 4 week break. Had a RASS which was the best of the example I have had to date. The flavors seemed much more pronounced.

I used to take a break durning the winter because of the cold but this year I didn't. I wish I would have because I remember how good the spring cigars always tasted.

Try a 2 week break and then hit the cigars again.

Just one question: WHY???

I can't imagine missing one day of bliss and relaxation. I smoke 8-10 cigars a week and have for a few years, and look forward each and every day to my smoke time.

A week or two weeks is good for me. Either that or try to not smoke as much. I used to smoke quite a few a day but keeping it down to one actually let's me enjoy them more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I'm usually 3-6 a week guy, been enjoying cigars for several years. This week I've been to two tasting sessions for spirits/beer and have had several strong Nicaraguan cigars to top it off, hence the burn out.

Weak I tell ya, weak!