Montreal Herf final details

Alright gents we are two weeks away from the Herf. Here is where we stand on the activities.

Firday March 21st
Dinner CANCELLED (very understandable as we all have to work for a living right)

HERF: Stogies 2015 Rue Crescent corner Maisonneuve. 3rd floor. 8:30 PM until you drop!

There won’t be a silent auction this year but RAFFLES to collect money for the Nicaraguan Feed the Children Mission. Everyone attending will get a ticket. Each cigar (singles or packs) you donate will give you a ticket and more tickets can be bought. All proceeds will go to Rob Schildt’s mission. bring extra cigars, it's for the kids!

Cost is 15$ per person. This can be paid by EMT to [email protected] (myself) please include your forum handle in the message and email me the password in a separate email please.

PLEASE have your payments to me before MONDAY MARCH 17th Remember places are LIMITED!

Saturday March 22nd:

Meet & Greet at Square Phillips Hotel CANCELLED as we don’t have any interest on it this year.

Smoked meat dinner CANCELLED; there wasn’t much interest for it this year. Riaz and I will be available for dinner if anyone wants to grab something to eat beforehand.

LCDH Montreal 1434 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest Corner Bishop. 8:00pm 11:45PM
We have a 15% discount price on all the drinks during the evening. As usual you have to buy a cigar there to use the lounge. Also, we will have a prize to be drawn offered by the LCDH to attendants!

Afterwards, the party can keep going at Stogies for more cigars!

I am looking forward to see you all in two weeks !

post-8384-0-34757800-1394473389_thumb.jp

post-8384-0-47979900-1394473358_thumb.jp