Havana Draw Enhancer?

Anyone ever tried one of these? Since my switch to CC's, I've encountered many angry nights, but not to be shadowed with my happy ones. I thought for $20 bucks, what the hell.

Here is the description.

Put a stop to plugged cigars, and save your investment. The patented Havana Draw Enhancer is an attractive, stainless steel and oak crafted device that has repeatedly proven to be the most effective means of improving the "draw" and eliminating "plugs" in cigars of all shapes and sizes. Slowly insert the Draw Enhancer through the cut or uncut head of your cigar. The Enhancer can be inserted as far as 4 1/2 inches. The poker is a thin steel rod with diamond cut serrations that remove the plugs from your fine cigars.

y4y5y7a3.jpg

http://www.absolutecigars.com/draw-enhancer.html

Have a look on eBay, use key word cigar draw tool. I have a couple of these, not sure why I waited so long to get one. Sits in my 15 count hard case under a layer of foam so I always have it. Works wonderfully.

I found some good ones on eBay for about 2 bucks, cuban flag on the top too, faux leather sheath and it's kind of a twisted skewer so you can essentially drill down into the plug without bursting the wrapper from pushing the filler out when deplugging

I think they are still easy to find, cigar poker/draw enhancer etc etc

I found some good ones on eBay for about 2 bucks, cuban flag on the top too, faux leather sheath and it's kind of a twisted skewer so you can essentially drill down into the plug without bursting the wrapper from pushing the filler out when deplugging

I think they are still easy to find, cigar poker/draw enhancer etc etc

Thanks! Just bought another one for travel.

I have 3-4 of these laying around. They are all custom made from a few different members on other forums. My favorite has a couple of reverse notches in it so it can pull out a tiny bit of leaf for the really tight sticks. Matter of fact just used it on a HUHC last night. Was the first one out of that box that was even remotely tight.

I have 3-4 of these laying around. They are all custom made from a few different members on other forums. My favorite has a couple of reverse notches in it so it can pull out a tiny bit of leaf for the really tight sticks. Matter of fact just used it on a HUHC last night. Was the first one out of that box that was even remotely tight.

Do they work like they say they do? I hate to toss a cigar.

a dollar store turkey stuffing kit does the same for well… a dollar. it comes with several 4 inch stainless steel pins/needles with a "loop" on the end for a grip… works for stuffing your thanksgivings' bird and works just as well on your plugged sticks ;-)

Do they work like they say they do? I hate to toss a cigar.

Honestly I have a couple without any notches on them and they open the cigar up...but after a few draws it closes again. The one with the notches removes some tobacco and kinda breaks up the plugs in a cigar.

Get yourself a long 1/8" drill bit.

My buddy and I have used this method before too and it also works quite well. The grooves in the bit pull out some leaf quite well.