Crap week

Crap week is over. Worst day was today. Had to fire a good man with a family. Fighting with our health insurer over money they caused me to pay that I don't owe and they are fighting back with calling some things pre existing. Stressful week and it's time for a cigar and some zacapa.

Sorry Bud, hang in there. It must be going around, mine wasn't a peach of a week either.

Have a smoke and cocktail!

• Like 1

Rushman, I used to work in insurance and had to fight often with claims adjusters and risk review with both Property and Casualty and group health coverage. If you want maybe I can give you a hand. PM me with the carrier company and what they are claiming on your history as preexisting condition they found and what you had done. I'll see if I can maybe access Lexus Nexis legal database using my student account also to see if there are cases in your district that were overturned by judges. Gain some ammunition to fight them if you have an arguable case and see if you can settle it without lawyers and judges. Preexisting condition is often unfounded and overturned.

• Like 2

Well said Pwhite! Sorry to hear I run a business and there is nothing worse then having to fire someone with a family. Dealing with insurance companies is just as bad. Dealing with a drunken, strip club crazed partner not much better. My week was not Rosie either but I am blessed to have my health and great friends and family.

Crap week is over. Worst day was today. Had to fire a good man with a family. Fighting with our health insurer over money they caused me to pay that I don't owe and they are fighting back with calling some things pre existing. Stressful week and it's time for a cigar and some zacapa.

Heart goes out to you mate.

If ken has taught me one thing in dealing with insurance companies is to take it to the nth degree...and then some!