The "like this" button

shlomo

Your home, your rules, but I don't understand the point in maxing the "likes"

Will review it at our meeting today. Really haven'r given this too much thought.

Now for the Trading Room upgrade. Should be finished shortly.

• Like 1

Fixed. Thanks for the heads-up, I forgot to set a daily quote for the user groups :doh:.

Don't get too giddy over the "Like" function - we're not trying to be Facebook, it's a simple reputation system built into Invision Power Board to highlight content the community finds valuable.

It's not a pissing contest and a rep system is pointless if it's sprayed all over the place, so the max Likes that can be handed out in 24 hours is 5.

Let's test the waters and see how this works out. Rob will no doubt let me know of any tweaks he wants to make to the system.

Will review it at our meeting today. Really haven'r given this too much thought.

Now for the Trading Room upgrade. Should be finished shortly.

Now reflecting back, it should be a 10 'likes' quota per day. I just like so much stuff here at FoH. Please make it 10?

• 1 year later...

What is the limit now? What time is the reset?

I'm been getting the 'You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day' message yesterday evening and this afternoon - I'm pretty curmudgeonly so don't like too much stuff....

• Like 2