What's up for the weekend!

I am just tapping away this morning catching up with a little work. Had a great night last night as the Czar team headed off to see our own Greg launch his inaugural photography exhibicion. Some great work mate, great night, Well done!

Midday today I am being dragged (yes...kicking and screaming) by my youngest son (Tom) to see the release of the last hobbit movie. If it stays true to form on the rest of this series...I should be out sometime Tuesday unknown.gif

Swimming this afternoon as well as trying out with the kids the new hogh performance Sling Shot biggrin.png

Cooking Chicken Cacciatore tonight. A feast. A favourite dish!

Tomorrow off to the beach and see my parents and then hopefully Lisa and my gorgeous Godson Dom.

what are you up to this weekend?

Having a mini Herf with the neighbors tonight. Just finished eating sushi with my lovely wife and 3 year old boy.

Tomorrow working on refinishing some furniture for my wife and cooking up some crab for dinner. Gotta bribe the wife so she doesnt notice my purchases with all these sales lol.

Have an awesome weekend everyone.

Getting all the work around the house Saturday. So I will be freed up the rest of the weekend. Sauturday night I plan to watch the UFC fights at the cigar lounge.

Sunday I will be going to the Seahawks and 49'ers game

GO HAWKS!!

Hey Prez. The second Hobbit movie is actually pretty good. Lots of action. I was a bit doubtful going in after the first one but I really enjoyed it.

Pretty quiet weekend for me. Will do some yard work work but that is about it. A nice quiet weekend is just the ticket after all the hectic weeks over Christmas and New Years.

Really looking forward to this weekend after a two weeks of meeting with federal bank examiners at my bank on their annual exam. Three day weekend with my wife and daughter and her boy friend who recently moved back to the Mississippi gulf coast after living in Ventura, California for the last five years (daughter, that is).

Traveling from my home in Mobile, AL to my sister's house in Panama City Beach, FL. Will be enjoying mucho rum, good sippin' whiskey, and fine Cuban cigars from our Prez. Weather will be outstanding all weekend.

Leaving for Cuba tomorrow for a week. Happy even though I'm missing: 1-Pascal / Bute 2- NFL playoffs and 3- Jay-Z at the Bell center...

Jazz, I FEEL SO SORRY for you. sad.png

JEALOUSY is overtaking me, but good for you! clap.gif

Planning to put the house on the market soon so getting the house in order! And having some quality time with my daughter. I swear that during the busy holiday season with all the insane attention of grandparents, her cousin, auntie and mother I was relegated to the guy driving everyone around....good to be daddy again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jazz, I FEEL SO SORRY for you. sad.png

JEALOUSY is overtaking me, but good for you! clap.gif

I know, right? wink.png I'll give you my week in Cuba, but you have take the rest of my winter here... Before you say yes, you should know we had a few days of -36F and probably more coming. And oh yes, we get about 7 feet of snow on average per winter.

Just back from the belfast premier of the wolf of Wall Street...

Was in a VIP screening with all the free beer and captain Morgans you could ask for, as well as some pizza.

Film was gut-wrenchingly good. I work in a very cut-throat call centre based sales environment and some of the things portrayed were a bit too familiar (being specific will get me a ban lol), much to the dismay of my girlfriend...

Martin Scorsese and dicaprio? Recipe for effing brilliance!

For those who haven't seen it this film is well worth a watch.

Will finally open the box of mag 46s I got from the prez for my birthday tomorrow night, they were sleeping for several weeks to rest after their long flight.

Whatever you get up to folks, have a great one!

Tonight was sushi and then the wine bar with the wife.

Tomorrow is home cooked breakfast, visit to LCDH for some cervezas and smokes with friends

Tomorrow night is dominoes and dinner at a friends

Sunday is a repeat on the breakfast and then afternoon drinks and cigar on the beach

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=19.390163,-81.404457

Had a meeting with my business partner and our accountant. Looking at a start date of April 1 at this stage.

Watching a film with a mate tonight. Perth Herf tomorrow...cigars chosen. Drinking a beer while watching the bigbash 20/20 atm.

The girlfriends in a mood but apart from that a great weekend!

Having lunch By the pool in Siem Reap. two hour massage this afternoon. I may take a power nap to dream about some Hupmann that i just ordered with the great discount Rob has going. Heading to Phnom Penh tomorrow and hopefully I am going to find a few nice Cubans at The local shop.

Every weekend should be this nice.

Work today (saturday), Cigar sunday tomorrow morning will probably smoke a Boli BF, never tried them before. Then work in the afternoon. 3 weeks till my R&R !! :D Can't wait! party.gif

You might wanna save the Boli BF til the afternoon

They're a little strong for a morning smoke

Saturday afternoon cigar(s) with a couple of BOTLs. Saturday night watching 1)Habs vs Leafs 2) Pascal vs Bute accompanied by more BOTLs and a cigar(s).

Sunday is NFL playoff day and, you guessed it, BOTLs and a cigar(s). Great 2 days coming up spotlight.gif

You might wanna save the Boli BF til the afternoon

They're a little strong for a morning smoke

There generally isn't an afternoon smoke time for me... it's fun spewing at work. I get paid doing it! Cheers for the heads up bro.

Sunday will be the First day off since the 27th last year. Long lunch in Carlton with the wife and mates starting at half ten with expresso, grappa and a BHK 54. No rules and no limits on long lunch day.