Why Jay Gruden Will Work In DC

Ken you gotta talk to Rob about putting up a sports Subforum for NFL, NBA, MLB, College Sports, Etc... I know there are tons of sports fans on here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

something i have had in mind for ages - as well as those, we have many posts about the recent ashes and cricket in general, every year there is state of origin and other league, plenty of rugby, the epl and even other oddities. but we do use the water hole for that. i think it a good idea though.

rob? over to you.

we could even let non-contact sports like afl in.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that would be one if the worst moves ever! The patriots don't deserve that much love buddy!

Well we don't do anything with draft picks anyway, might as well put it to good use ie Randy Moss. lol...

Really loved the game last night, Legarrette Peterson!

Yeah I think getting rid of Rick Spielman would be a good move for the Vikes.. Musgrave too

I Agree... Also, Greg Roman is a name thats been held in high regard in Minnesota...

I personally hope the Vikings trade up to get Johnny Football

What's your pick in the 1st round... By the way... I called Mike Zimmer hire...ubuja7y2.jpg

I personally like the 219 in old town. Haven't been to Basin. Go to the tinderbox in Waldorf as it's closest to me. I like Drapers a bit, but only occasionally. I like Signature as well.

Some of the guys from BOTL have been getting a group together at a variety of places here and there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk