2014 Cigar Wish List?

I would list about 20 boxes that I've been meaning to buy for a couple of years but I'll probably buy whatever is on sale

I would list about 20 boxes that I've been meaning to buy for a couple of years but I'll probably buy whatever is on sale

That's how I roll too Jace! Have a huge list but when I see a box at a good price or a year/ code I want, Then I fire away.

I'd rather pay more and get exactly what I want.

I do get what I want, Just not in a particular order.

Another cab of plpc, RA superiores, H upmann RR, trini reyes, shorts, el principe, punch punch, ugh theres so many I want! and then something rare either GR monte 2 or an Libano/ emerites RA RE, or Dante 109.

For 2014 I am looking to stock up on daily smokes, will try to keep rg under 46 as I have more than enough larger smokes. I have found that I tend to reach for skinnier smokes more often then not, so this is my 2014 wishlist.

Plenty of PLMC's

Cab of PLPC

Cab of Shorts

Cab of RASCC

Cohiba Lanceros or Corona Especiales (I am tempted to jump on the Christmas sale

LGC anything HQ that passes by

And of course any box that I succumb to during the LFTW feeding frenzieshungry.gif

"Authentic" Monsdales - I read that several times now. How are Jorgito's cigars different than Enrique's? Especially when Jorgito was trained by Enrique's for years and uses his blend, size and techniques? Very curious to know. I am thinking it's just in people's head.

Enrique's cigars are unique - everything else is in people's head.

Please explain "Monsdales". I've done a search here and I take it these are custom rolls of a particular size/shape? I don't see any mention of them on Trevor's site, but knowing how extensive his site is I probably missed it.

it is a custom rolled cigar, since 1997, with consistent flavors throughout the years.

The Monsdales are the cigars that were rolled by Enrique Mons. His favorite cigar is the Montecristo No. 1, some botls believe that these cigars are like the Montecristos of old, tremendous, full bodied cigars. Mons used to roll these cigars to order but I think he doesn't anymore.

True on the favorite cigar, IIRC

Until I do a box consolidation, I am very near capacity, but I smoke and share frequently, so I will likely buy a few next year.

I really want to replenish my VR Petit Robaina's, as I just noticed that I am down to 4 sticks, and they are singing to me lately.

I really hope the Gorditos de Allones are available for a bit longer, and I need to add to my VR XV's. I'm running dangerously low on QdOc, RASCC, and HdM Epi's.

Always on the hunt for some good aged and ready to go stock as well

I've hit many of my marks in 2013, but my coolidor Coleman Marine 100 is bursting at the seams. I happen to be one of those guys whose habit needs to run under the wife radar (call it what you will whip.gif ...meow!!!). I'm looking to get the following (in no particular order), if I can get them and get them to fit into the Coleman OR somehow explain away a second, large cooler.

Behikes (it's not that I'm a late adopter on the former two, but I'd rather stock up on daily smokes while balancing the visible budget)

Mag 46 restock - I'm a huge fan of the mag 46, and based on my friends' experiences, 2013s are smoking really well - I'd love to go deep while remaining under the "radar".

520s - call me what you will, but I do like the five boxes I've rifled through

RA Superiores

Sir Winstons

CCEs

That's all (ok, not really, but the short list)

Cheers!

JD