I passed my Master's Fluids Course!

Thanks again everyone! The BHK 56 was magnificent and the Scotch was phenomenal as always.

Fluids as Fluid Mechanics?

That's right - It was a Master's level Graduate course in Fluid Mechanics.

First post grad project, explain the how gravity fails to affect that wonderful glass of whiskey pictured above. All jokes aside, congrats on work well done. ok.gif

Haha I was thinking the same thing when the photo posted sideways on me - My theory is that the Whisky became a Non-newtonian fluid, spurned by the combination of sub-zero temperatures and shock at my actual success in the course!

Congrats. But for those who are less bright can you share what this is??? High level of course.

Regardless. I know the feeling of thinking it was crap and all being after... True relief. Congrats!!!

After I was denied acceptance into the Master's program for Naval Architecture that I've worked towards for several years, I persisted and was told that If I took one or two specific Master's courses at a local university and achieved satisfactory marks, I might have more success in my application for Nav Arc in the following year. Fluid Mechanics was at the top of their "suggested" list of courses to take to prove my worth.

Now - on to the applications! :D

Thanks again everyone! The BHK 56 was magnificent and the Scotch was phenomenal as always.

That's right - It was a Master's level Graduate course in Fluid Mechanics.

Haha I was thinking the same thing when the photo posted sideways on me - My theory is that the Whisky became a Non-newtonian fluid, spurned by the combination of sub-zero temperatures and shock at my actual success in the course!

After I was denied acceptance into the Master's program for Naval Architecture that I've worked towards for several years, I persisted and was told that If I took one or two specific Master's courses at a local university and achieved satisfactory marks, I might have more success in my application for Nav Arc in the following year. Fluid Mechanics was at the top of their "suggested" list of courses to take to prove my worth.

Now - on to the applications! :D

Very nice!!!

My goodness. What a superbly specialized field!!!

Where do you go and get such training?

I know that feeling of despair turning to euphoria. For me it was a chem class. Twice I bailed out just weeks into the semester. Third time was a charm and managed a reasonable grad (mind you all my other classes suffered as a result).

Congrats!