ERDM Infantes in Havana

There is a large contingent of Canadians traveling to havana next week. 16th - 23rd we will all be at the hotel Nacional. As for the infantes, I was in cuba a week ago and there were plenty of them around.

Just sent you a reply Tom, thanks for the note. I'm arriving Tuesday because of work schedule so missing the opening dinner. Art has my cell number, would be great to meet up with you guys during the overlap.

Thanks for the update on the Infantes.

Whenever any of y'all get to try them I'd like to know - light bodied, mild; reasonably medium bodied? B'cause my experience with several of these RE's when they are of a larger, thicker RG (except for the Bolivars and Ramon Allones) they are like empty air, NO flavor or even aroma, whatsoever.

Just finished one about 5 min ago Janet. Opening is mild/medium cigar a bit like a RASS i enjoyed it alot until the last third when it became a bit too harsh for my liking. Definitely need more time to develop and I will try another in 6 - 8 months.

agree with tom. Needs time to settle in and get balanced. i reviewed one on my blog.

Hope this helps.

BTW, for the original question: There will be a serious depletion of ERDM Infantes occuring in the near future......;)

I'm working on that already... ordered two more boxes

Muahahahaah :)

Lol I'm at 4! How many more do I need? What I need is more LGC Jars and Gloriosos :)

Awesome Art. Don't you just love consecutively numbered boxes? Brings a smile to my face, every time.

Now go to Havana and have some fun! Pics please!

Hate 10 ct boxes because you need so many of them. 5 boxes is only really equal to 2

That's why you gotta get these things in those Saran wrapped bundles of 25! I'm sure they exist! They have to!