ERDM Infantes in Havana

I think we got it up to 1.8% by the time we got on the plane smile.png

True.. I might have tried to get it up to 2% if I had known Canada Customs would be such a breeze.

Are they any good?

They are excellent IMO Andy, smoked through a full box easily over the last week in Havana. That's saying something considering what was available to me over the this last week. I hope the boxes we purchased last. innocent.gif There are a handful to be found at the varadero airport but they are going fast.

When you guys say Varadero airport you mean that small shop in the waiting area before taking off when your on your way back home ? (If so I am suprised because last time I went thru it did not jumped at me as fully loaded)

When you guys say Varadero airport you mean that small shop in thw waiting area before taking off when your on your way back home ? (If so I am suprised because last time I went thru it did not jumped at me as fully loaded)

Yes. that one. Saw about 12-15 boxes there yesterday. Middle top shelf.

When you guys say Varadero airport you mean that small shop in the waiting area before taking off when your on your way back home ? (If so I am suprised because last time I went thru it did not jumped at me as fully loaded)

once in a while there are some nice finds in that shop. back in june they had a bunch of Boli Corona Extras as well as some Quai d'orsay. Last week the had the infantes and the Upmann travel humidor robustos.